Become a Patron!

EasyPuff Vape

Providing Smoking Alternatives Since 2011
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Hey there,

We are a small vape business in NZ who are always looking for new ways to improve our product ranges, We often ask our customers for product feedback,recommendations to help us better understand what they are looking for, there are so many new products on the market its hard for us to know what's good and what is average. Our goal is to build a unique business with a diversification of products, backed with knowledge and amazing support. I have been in the vape business for 8 years now so I have a slight clue, but. want to keep adding value to our services so asking these questions to a wider community seems like a great way to learn more. This is new territory for me so im just reaching out to get some feedback from influential members that I can follow, chat with and basically learn the ropes on how to utilize this tool to better help my local vape community and followers.

The pod market has really taken off over the last year, which doesn't surprise me coming from an MTL background, which was predominantly where I've sat for most of my time in the industry.. Pod systems to me are a much more effective tool for people transitioning over from cigarettes, when recommended with right flavour, nicotine strength, the success rate of them sticking to it is much higher than say an sub-ohm device with a 3mg juice. This is why I'm reaching out on this topic first as i want to continuously strengthen this side of the business with a really good range of quality products.Here is our current pod range if your curious any feedback or recommendations would be much appreciated.

NOTE: If your a manufacture don't spam me I want to here from real people about real experiences with genuine recommendations.

Thanks Bobby

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
A lot of people like the Lost Vape Orion DNA pod device you have on your site.

Many people consider it to be one of the best pod devices on the market.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No offense but I choose no pod.
Just really have no interest in them.

Not sure how common my opinion is among long time vapers though.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I personally really like the IPV Aspect pod system.

Mine were given to me by a friend and I liked them so much that I bought more pods and kept using them.

I always carry two in case something goes wrong with one.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The only pod I use (for travel only) is the old Von Erl, which was bought out and now called My Blu

I tried Juul and liked it a little too much

EasyPuff Vape

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
A lot of people like the Lost Vape Orion DNA pod device you have on your site.

Many people consider it to be one of the best pod devices on the market.

Yeah the lost Vape Orion is really good that is my daily, in saying that the SMOK Nord is up there too at half the price it surprised me. to be honest there coming out thick and fast its just impossible to try them all so getting peoples experiences helps a lot.

Thanks for posting dude.

EasyPuff Vape

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
The only pod I use (for travel only) is the old Von Erl, which was bought out and now called My Blu

I tried Juul and liked it a little too much

Wow there you go learn something new everyday.

Thanks for connecting

EasyPuff Vape

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
No offense but I choose no pod.
Just really have no interest in them.

Not sure how common my opinion is among long time vapers though.

Pods aren't everyone cup of tea I think if you enjoy what you have and it serves its purpose why change, I hated pods myself until I tried the Orion with Nic salts,, totally changed my vaping habits, now with all the new technology mesh coils they hit hard last a reasonable amount of time.

Cheers for hitting back after my Mr Meaner

EasyPuff Vape

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I personally really like the IPV Aspect pod system.

Mine were given to me by a friend and I liked them so much that I bought more pods and kept using them.

I always carry two in case something goes wrong with one.

just had a look they are look interesting have you seen the new Joyetech Magic it comes with a built in coil and you just change the cotton, it lasts up to 3 months and cost like $6 for a new one. pretty impressive

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
just had a look they are look interesting have you seen the new Joyetech Magic it comes with a built in coil and you just change the cotton, it lasts up to 3 months and cost like $6 for a new one. pretty impressive

I didn't know about it.
Thanks.
I'm checking it out now on joyetechs page.:)

VU Sponsors