Become a Patron!

Tennessee Department of Health: E-Cigarettes Create the Threat of Date Rape, Cause Popcorn Lung, and

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for christsakes ...well why not....any population stupid enough to believe Hilary lost because Boris and Natasha stuffed ballot boxes on Putin;s orders are stupid enough to believe this shit...Tennesse huh....the only state whose legislature is 20% Baptist and 80% snake handlers.

Snake_Handling.JPEG-0e458.jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
for christsakes ...well why not....any population stupid enough to believe Hilary lost because Boris and Natasha stuffed ballot boxes on Putin;s orders are stupid enough to believe this shit...Tennesse huh....the only state whose legislature is 20% Baptist and 80% snake handlers.

Snake_Handling.JPEG-0e458.jpg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smh. Yes I can totally see it. A poor young girl illegally in a nightclub drinking illegal candy flavored booze leaves her e-cig just sitting in a random spot so she can go use the bathroom.

Some unscrupulous male (or female whatever) grabs said left behind ecig, unscrews the atomizer, sets the mod down, opens the atomizer, pours in drugs, reassembles said mod/tank, sets it back down and then waits ...like a panther, for her to take just one hit off her mod (that she left sitting unattended) so he can drag her away like a cave man.

AND NO ONE NOTICED THIS.

Seems legit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Smh. Yes I can totally see it. A poor young girl illegally in a nightclub drinking illegal candy flavored booze leaves her e-cig just sitting in a random spot so she can go use the bathroom.

Some unscrupulous male (or female whatever) grabs said left behind ecig, unscrews the atomizer, sets the mod down, opens the atomizer, pours in drugs, reassembles said mod/tank, sets it back down and then waits ...like a panther, for her to take just one hit off her mod (that she left sitting unattended) so he can drag her away like a cave man.

AND NO ONE NOTICED THIS.

Seems legit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That along with the fact that YOU CAN NOT SMOKE/VAPE GHB/GBL (or Roofies) will have anyone who vapes (or date rapes for that matter?) knowing that this "date rape" scenario is 100% utter bullshit.

Wouldn't they just spike the drink and get on with it?

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Interesting:

C1-66ckXAAA25EE.jpg

So they just made the whole date rape thing up.

I'm sure once ANTZ repeats it 10,000 times it will become true and no one but a tin foil hat wearing loon will question it.

This is how Tobacco Control makes up "evidence" - 5150

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Interesting:

C1-66ckXAAA25EE.jpg

So they just made the whole date rape thing up.

I'm sure once ANTZ repeats it 10,000 times it will become true and no one but a tin foil hat wearing loon will question it.

This is how Tobacco Control makes up "evidence" - 5150
my hand can be used to give a date rape drug. guess that makes my hands dangerous lol WTF

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Stand down!

Report came from the Freaking Tennessee Department of Health.

Who are also most likely still debating using outdoor latrines with a depth of 6' to prevent the spread of Ringworms as the legislature still does not wear shoes!.

Who writes this shit?

What are they smoking( or vaping a mix of LSD and Date Rape Drugs) while they write this shit.

Who even READS THIS SHIT?

Whoop's, me apparently.

Moving to a different thread now.................................

VU Sponsors