Become a Patron!

Testing if BilletBox rev 3.a is DOA

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently got a 2015 model, and from all appearances it's easy 9/10. I have a couple rev3s years ago so I am quite familiar with them. Can't get this thing to fire though. Batteries seem ok. Coil seems ok. I have a multimeter but don't exactly know how to use it but I can find a video on that. I assume I must touch pins to the positive and negative. I assume the positive is what the 510 pun touches. Where's the negative?

I am using a new set of vapcell T6 - 650mah, 6 amp max continuous discharge. Button top.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently got a 2015 model, and from all appearances it's easy 9/10. I have a couple rev3s years ago so I am quite familiar with them. Can't get this thing to fire though. Batteries seem ok. Coil seems ok. I have a multimeter but don't exactly know how to use it but I can find a video on that. I assume I must touch pins to the positive and negative. I assume the positive is what the 510 pun touches. Where's the negative?

I am using a new set of vapcell T6 - 650mah, 6 amp max continuous discharge. Button top.

I believe on a Billet the negative is the body of the mod. I know the 510 nut making contact with the bridge is what completes the circuit so I’m pretty sure the body is the negative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe on a Billet the negative is the body of the mod. I know the 510 nut making contact with the bridge is what completes the circuit so I’m pretty sure the body is the negative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Show and tell
What I am doing is a simple voltage test (20v), positive probe to the 510 contact of course but where I was messing up before was I cannot get a ground through the anodizing (duh) so negative prob to the top nut inner threading.

For all you other poor fools like myself.

VU Sponsors