Become a Patron!

Testomonials of Vapers that Quit smoking! How do you feel?

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok so this is so I can get as many testimonials as possible and send this thread to the proper authorities so they can see how many people Vaping has helped.

So if you don't want your story out there don't post. And please. No negativity or rude outrageous posts!
PLEASE BE KIND AND COURTEOUS AS THIS WILL BE SEMT TO MANY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES INCLUDING THE WHITE HOUSE AND HEALTH DEPARTMENTS. THE BETTER IT IS. THE MORE THEY MAY LISTEN.

TELL YOUR STORY OF HOW VAPING HELPED YOU QUIT SMOKING. TELL US HOW YOU FEEL TODAY COMPARED TO BEFORE WHEN YOU WERE A SMOKER. BE DETAILED BUT TRY TO KEEP THE. ON THE SHORTER SIDE. TELL US HOW THEY SAVED YOUR LIFE. OR HOW MUCH BETTER YOU CAN BREATH NOW. OT WHATEVER YOUR STORY IS. PLEASE TELL US!?

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok. Here a short version of my story. When I was a young teenager I smoked about a pack a day. It slowly decreased over years cause it started making me sick. Then a few years ago I started getting sick and a headache everytime I took a few puffs from a cig. I was at my doctors one day and mentioned it and he had Thot maybe I had become allergic to something In The cigarette After years? I became allergic? Something didn't sound right but he said it was likely and possible. So I went home and I was still smoking but less. About a year later. I found out I had a Brain Tumor. That was why the cigs were making me sick and giving headaches. They told me they thot it was non cancerous but no way to tell unless they did a biopsy. I said NO! Once you start poking around is when more goes wrong. Long story short. The ONLY thing that bothers it. Is CIGERRETTES, SEVERE STRESS and when my BLOOD PRESSURE IS HIGH. I quit ON MY OWN WITH NO HELP FROM ANYTHING. but I was still sneaking a few puffs here and there. UNTIL I TRIED A FREINDS VAPORIZER. It tasted so good. So I got me one. THE NICOTINE STILL BOTHERED the tumor and made me sick. So I got VAPE Juice with 0mg of nicotine and have been fine ever since. I have not taken a puff from a cig for a long time. Atleast a year. And my breathing is much better. I can run up stairs without getting short of breath. I can start excercixing now cause I don't get so short of breathe I have to stop. OVER ALL I FEEL HEALTHIER AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF. PLEASE SHARE YOUR STORIES TOO!

Pax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After 45 years of smoking I knew that I needed something that would take the place of both behavioral and nicotine needs that smoking kept me hooked to. I had said for almost a year that I needed to see if this vaping thing would be an alternative as I had tried all the other approaches. I also have to take blood thinners as a result of 4 stents that I have in my cardiac arteries. My Doc said that if i could stop smoking he said that I could just go with an aspirin a day and stop the blood thinners. So, since nicotine is the issue I continue to reduce the mg's of nicotine and will hopefully be off the meds in the next 6-12 months. It's been 4 months and not only do I breath easier but the real proof for me was when I recently got a cold. Smokers know that long after the cold is gone, you deal with a cough as well as the crap you bring up. Well I can tell you that the cough only lasted 3-5 days before it was clear. I also did not have the degree of mucus thickness and production. There is no question that vaping is not completely harmless but in my opinion 95% safer then cigs. Will never go back and thankful I finally dove into this alternative.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Going on 5 months smoke free. First 3 months I was definitely cleaning out coughing and hacking stuff up the same way I would have if I quit cold turkey. I can honestly say that I have never felt better. Vaping has changed my life. I started off with just NETs and I have since gone on to fruity types of custard. I also enjoy a menthol vape as a change of pace every once in a while. I never liked menthol cigarettes as a smoker. As vape they just taste cooler and mintier. The house and car smell better as well. I have lost weight because now if I feel like something sweet I vape it instead of eating it. I go on long walks and can climb steps now without getting out of breath or tired. I have more energy as well. As far as saving money well, that's been a bust. In five months I have bought 4 mods, skins, cases, coil building kit and supplies, a monthly juice subscription, drip tips, and 7 tanks. I am currently look at a DNA 200 device. I guess every pleasure has its vice but hey, at least I'm healthier.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Dear. Can't blow a horn if you can't breathe was the point I was trying to make. Vaping has improved my lung function a million plus percent. No way in hell I could blow a horn when I smoked. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can taste the difference of two types of mustard on the same sandwich. Try that when you smoke

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors