Become a Patron!

TFA Banana Cream - Making me cough

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love this flavor, but something in it tickles my throat and every juice I've made with it makes me cough A LOT! I haven't noticed that with any of their other flavors. The vendor lists aren't providing the info I need to figure out what it is. Any ideas?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are the PG/VG percentages, some people are sensitive to one or the other.Or it may just be something in that particular flavor that irritates you.

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I don't think its the PG/VG. I only notice it with juices I mix with that particular flavor which is a shame because I really like it otherwise.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, it must be an ingredient in that flavoring that is not agreeing with you

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I searched for an ingredient list for it, but they're so generic as to not be very helpful.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe try a different brand banana cream flavoring? just as a test.

Melicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was planning to try banana without the cream, but I wanted to check the ingredients lists to see how they compare with other flavors so I can hopefully avoid the irritant if I am able to identify it. Another vender is a good idea too. I've really enjoyed the FA flavors since giving them a try after reading through these forums.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Here are the ingredients in TFA Banana Cream: http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/componentlist.aspx?sku_search=336281
You can click on each ingredient and see what other flavors include it. You can then in turn click on those to see their ingredients. The percentages aren't precise, but that might help you track down the ingredient bugging you. Personally, acetoin can make me cough, but it's not the same for everyone.

Pitt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try lowering your pg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors