Become a Patron!

Tfv8 big baby help !!!!!

Okay guys I'm a newbie not so new to vaping its self but I am new to using tanks and good mods I started vaping with a kangertech dripmod my brother gave to me using there dripmod coils until I started making my own once I learned how I recently upgraded and bought the smok majesty kit that came with the big baby after I realized I just don't favor dripping I'm using the big baby with the Q2 coils at 43.5 watts and I'm currently vaping naked 100 green blast 6mg nicotine and I'm going through juice like crazy I don't chain vape except in the morning when I wake up I'm going through 4-5 tanks a day and was just wondering if that's normal or if I'm doing something wrong

Mainevape

Member For 1 Year
Okay guys I'm a newbie not so new to vaping its self but I am new to using tanks and good mods I started vaping with a kangertech dripmod my brother gave to me using there dripmod coils until I started making my own once I learned how I recently upgraded and bought the smok majesty kit that came with the big baby after I realized I just don't favor dripping I'm using the big baby with the Q2 coils at 43.5 watts and I'm currently vaping naked 100 green blast 6mg nicotine and I'm going through juice like crazy I don't chain vape except in the morning when I wake up I'm going through 4-5 tanks a day and was just wondering if that's normal or if I'm doing something wrong
They do use some juice if you have your air vent open close it a little bit.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok tanks are thirsty as hell. Even if you don't chain vape it still guzzles juice.

VU Sponsors