Become a Patron!

Thank You Kidney Puncher and Mod Envy, Envy...

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I wanted to post this here instead of giveaway section, since hopefully this gets more traffic. I won the full line of Southern Beginnings juice, on Mod Envy's replacement show, last weekend... Mod Envy Envy. It was sent from Kidney Puncher. Arrived yesterday, but I forgot to check my mail. Because of that I can't review liquids yet, I kinda want to freshly coil and wick first, but I might throw some Melon Mash in my kayfun that's had a melon in it all week. I'll at least setup my dripper tonight, taste some flavors.

Any way, it arrived packaged in such a beautiful and clean, protective way. Kidney Puncher knows there stuff, you'll see in the pics. Each glass bottle was both wrapped in a great amount of bubble wrap, and also placed in a small ziplock, and taped both on the wrap, and the inner ziplock. Little things make all the difference, and I'm VERY impressed. I've heard of authentic mods shipping with less protection, so again, kudos to Kidney Puncher!

I'll post pics of the packaging, gotta show it to throw some more props to Kidney Puncher. I need to get them loaded onto photobucket first, and I don't have the time at the moment.

Again, big thank you to Kidney Puncher, and all involved with Mod Envy, and NovaBroadcasting, of course Joe as well. If I'm missing anyone else involved, thank you too. I always need juice, obviously, and I've never tried a gourmet liquid, so thank you sooooo much! All the flavors are my style, too, just perfect.

Kinda glad I checked the mail this morning after my run instead of last night, actually. Life has been tough lately, to say the least, though we all go through it time to time. I have way too much difficult stuff to deal with concerning my family, it's a mess, and it's gonna be bad for a while still. I will just say divorce, not me, but my parents after 36 years. Its fucking crazy how people get, and it's been dragging on for over 1.5 years now, finally court is this month, but that means a judge makes the decisions. Not looking for ANY pity or anything, as I said, I know we all go through shit, just figured that divorce unfortunately is something that a ton of us have gone through. Therefore, I'm sure a bunch of you understand. Also, I'm on over 5 weeks of insomnia, tried two meds at this point, to no avail, doesn't exactly help my ability to cope with stress, quite the opposite. Not fun stuff. Fuck I rambled on, guess I need some written venting.

I really only mention that crap, since every damn morning for so long seems to start with something difficult or negative etc... thrown my way, especially since I'm operating on about average of 3-5 hours of sleep, broken into multiple segments, but today, I feel like a kid in a candy store, and I needed that. It may sound stupid, but know that something like this really made someone happy, me, and I feel that life gives the biggest rewards when doing something kind for others. All involved should feel good about yourselves. You guys and gals are awesome, and truly made my day, so thanks again, and again, lol!

Also, I'm tempted if Kidney Puncher doesn't object, to post this thank you on ECF, see if I get banned, lol. Who thinks that would be fun? I do... Again, I won't do that unless Kidney Puncher okays it, I respect there wishes as a vendor, but I could totally weave around the RULES, and mention the vendor, nova, and joes show, all without using banned words. I'll link to it if I do it, see how long it takes for them to pull it.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Jack! I do appreciate it.

So I emtptied my Melon tank, and filled a kayfun lite with Melon Mash, and it's GREAT. Still need to re wick, since it's about a week old at least, but the flavors matched, and the Melon Mash took over fast. I plan on chain vaping the shit out of this tanks, and going to work coiling and wicking tonight. The melon mash is phenomenal! All I can say is WOW!

Go to Kidney Puncher and check out the Southern Beginnings all. Serious quality here, great vape, great flavor. Let's get them some business! Will report back later. I'm gonna test at least one more flavor today.

Last edited:

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I've already chain vaper through almost an entire kayfun lite of Melon Mash, and it got better as the tank went on, and it overwhelmed my melon bash sample I had in it prior. I love the melon bash I had, but damn, this shit is another level. Gonna build my dripper this afternoon when works done, and get going on these other flavors. Also, photos are still coming:) .

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad you are enjoying it buddie. Thanks for the review as well. Very appreciated. BTW im the long haired guy from mod envy envy. aka the guy who didnt put on a dress and twerk.

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I have some insomnia myself btw. Vaping actually helps me a bit with it so its getting better. i can self regulate to an extent by winding down my nic intake and cutting it off to help get myself sleepy. I still have some 2 or 3 day stents where i get no sleep, but vaping helps me through that as well. Helps me feel like less of a zombie till it starts getting near day 3. I'm glad to be a part of helping add a little positivity in what ever small way possible to your life. You just returned the favor and i appreciate it more than you could know.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the kind words everyone, and hey there, antiantihero. You have a great show.

I built my Igo W to 1.2, nice and easy going, and I've tried strawberry shortcake and morning mayhem now. Both are fantastic. The strawberry shortcake is self explanatory, and spot on. And on the show, the morning mayhem was raved about. It is warranted, a great Irish cream coffee flavor. I drink black coffee, but don't want my coffee ejuice too dark, or sweet, and this is a great compromise.

I also find vaping to help me fall asleep initially at least. I'm at 6 mg, and in a kayfun it calms me down a bit. I tried cutting off vaping early, and it didn't work.

I'll finally post pics and small reviews of the last two juices tomorrow.

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
When i quit smoking i quit drinking coffee too. Cause it was a hand in hand thing for me and coffee made me want to smoke. Morning mayhem scratches that itch. I was very impressed with it. I gave up on coffee vapes long ago cause they all tasted like burnt crap. It was a very pleasent suprise. I usually always keep it in at least one atty. I dont vape it all the time but when i want it, i need it then. Which is fairly often.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
When i quit smoking i quit drinking coffee too. Cause it was a hand in hand thing for me and coffee made me want to smoke. Morning mayhem scratches that itch. I was very impressed with it. I gave up on coffee vapes long ago cause they all tasted like burnt crap. It was a very pleasent suprise. I usually always keep it in at least one atty. I dont vape it all the time but when i want it, i need it then. Which is fairly often.
That's a bummer that you had to give up coffee, but I get that association with smoking, they seem to pair up well, two incredibly addictive, relatively short acting stimulants. Makes sense in that regard. I agree about coffee juices tasting like crap, and you're right, this stuff is great, not an ADV for me, but one I will certainly be reaching for regularly.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
43413c872cb95d8f69af45a488c72532.jpg

82de2f778e986865ad10eaa50618afe1.jpg

Here are the pics,a bit late. You can see the meticulous care in packaging, bubble wrapped, bagged, and double taped. Good stuff Kidney Puncher!

Now I've tried all but the Beach Bum, which is piña colada. I just filled a kayfun with berry bubbly, it's berry champagne, yummy. I am yet to try a single flavor that I would not highly recommend. I'm sure the beach bum will be great, I love piña colada juices usually, and it smells delicious. Will report back on that one.

I can't edit my first post, or I'd have put the pics there... next time I'll reserve post two so to speak for pics.

Vmember

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This all makes me very envious. I keep getting the Mod Envy emails week after week but can't find out how this works. And do you have to do this on Facebook?

antiantihero

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
its a vaping show. on sat at 10pm EST. on http://vapers.tv/novabroadcastings . just tune in and you are automatically entered to win if you are signed into a vaugn account. not as hard as it sounds. click the link and make an account and watch. if your screen name gets called. you have won.

Vmember

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you antiantihero. Can you also tell me how to contract whoever is in charge here?

Vmember

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks but that doesn't give any way to contact anyone. Why is there no Contact email address we can write to?

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks but that doesn't give any way to contact anyone. Why is there no Contact email address we can write to?
If you message people on here they'll get the notification of a conversation you can probably do that to contact Vapor Joe.

Vmember

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys, really, but I need to email him or for him to email me. Could there be a Webmaster somewhere? This forum is abandoned.

VU Sponsors