Become a Patron!

Thanks for the add!

I started vaping in 2013 when the craze really took off in Green Bay. Moved back to Milwaukee and was the vapetographer for the Wisconsin Vapers fb group. Tore my shoulder and started smoking in 2015. After smoking for another 5 years. Found out that I have emphysema so I'm back to vaping. Joe Petner's videos pretty much introduced me to vaping.
Heck I even won some juice the first time watching ... Thanks Joe!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome!

:wave:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I started vaping in 2013 when the craze really took off in Green Bay. Moved back to Milwaukee and was the vapetographer for the Wisconsin Vapers fb group. Tore my shoulder and started smoking in 2015. After smoking for another 5 years. Found out that I have emphysema so I'm back to vaping. Joe Petner's videos pretty much introduced me to vaping.
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
well HOWDY!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors