The Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I too, want at least one of the mini's. One other good thing to come from the introduction of the mini is the regular Nautilus price seems to be dropping. I may have to break down and get one.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it's really hard to keep up. i am in love with the aspire bdc's and have bought probably a dozen of them and tons of coils in the last few months, now they will probably be defunct. (at least to me if i go with the mini nautilus). probably have to give some stuff away.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would hold off... The Mega Aerotank was like 40$ when it dropped and now not even 2 months later its like 13$ on FastTech and 18-20 at USA vendors..

Seems like the prices for new items comes down a lot quicker now with so many competitors that they have to worry about

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy shit you would think that GG is an Aspire salesman. LOL Looks promising but I have to say the obvious. Yet another head type. rolleyes.gif

I will reserve judgement until cost, head cost and head longevity are reported.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit you would think that GG is an Aspire salesman. LOL Looks promising but I have to say the obvious. Yet another head type. View attachment 1697

I will reserve judgement until cost, head cost and head longevity are reported.

the places i looked, the tanks are around $25 and the coils are about $4 each. way too pricey for me right now. i am used to paying about $6 for tanks and a dollar each for coils.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the places i looked, the tanks are around $25 and the coils are about $4 each. way too pricey for me right now. i am used to paying about $6 for tanks and a dollar each for coils.

IMO if it is just like a carto tank just get a carto tank. LOL I was never a big fan of the original Nautilus. Had two and sold them both.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMO if it is just like a carto tank just get a carto tank. LOL I was never a big fan of the original Nautilus. Had two and sold them both.

yeah it probably is like a carto tank....just in a more convenient and fiddle free form. :)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah it probably is like a carto tank....just in a more convenient and fiddle free form. :)

I actually considered the head for the iClear 30S a carto style. I'm seriously thinking about giving a carto tank the ole college try.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually considered the head for the iClear 30S a carto style. I'm seriously thinking about giving a carto tank the ole college try.

i have a couple IBTank's and i love the taste and everything, but they are a lot more time consuming than just filling a clearo. i am a big fan of easy peasy. :)

I would hold off... The Mega Aerotank was like 40$ when it dropped and now not even 2 months later its like 13$ on FastTech and 18-20 at USA vendors..

Seems like the prices for new items comes down a lot quicker now with so many competitors that they have to worry about
The reason the prices come down so much is that knock-offs make their way onto the market. Aspire has an MRRP (Manufacturer's Required Retail Pricing) on the product which vendors are supposed to hold to. This is not the same as the MSRP which is merely the suggested retailing pricing.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree I have a Nautilus right here the only time I use it is seldom at best I get most use out of my Kanger Mega tank I think it hits better and overall works better in regular ohm and with Sub-ohm coils like I am using right now its amazing...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
haha I still use dual coil cartos man IMHO no one yet has outdone the taste of liquid in a dual coil carto for regular everyday vaping no builds included

I checked with Eigate/Aspire on the low pricing on the Aspire Nautilus Mini and they confirmed that there are in fact copycats already on the market. If a deal is too good to be true, it usually is. They stated that they have taken action. I noticed one such vendor was having difficulty in getting inventory.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The reason the prices come down so much is that knock-offs make their way onto the market. Aspire has an MRRP (Manufacturer's Required Retail Pricing) on the product which vendors are supposed to hold to. This is not the same as the MSRP which is merely the suggested retailing pricing.

I understand the knock offs.. but the legit ones are about half as much in price too

VU Sponsors