Become a Patron!

The Big Driper RDTA Atomizer From Hekvapor

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see yours have the fake SΩI logo, "Made in USA" and fake serial number engraved on the bottom, like my Winsmoke Big Drippers. I guess it's the same machining shop that supplies all of these Chinese vendors - and possibly the original manufacturer too :)

From what you say in your video, I gather you ain't too happy about that neither. Me, I like Chinese clones, but I don't like Chinese forgeries. I'd have been happier if they hadn't copied the original manufacturer's logo...

NCVaping

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I see yours have the fake SΩI logo, "Made in USA" and fake serial number engraved on the bottom, like my Winsmoke Big Drippers. I guess it's the same machining shop that supplies all of these Chinese vendors - and possibly the original manufacturer too :)

From what you say in your video, I gather you ain't too happy about that neither. Me, I like Chinese clones, but I don't like Chinese forgeries. I'd have been happier if they hadn't copied the original manufacturer's logo...

Yea, let them do what there doing, just leave the serial numbers and made in usa stuff off, and even put there own logo's on them that would be cool to. We don't have to have all the exact stuff on them.

VU Sponsors