KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Hiya names Ash,

Used to be a 25 a day smoker gave up for a number of years cold turkey style, occasional cigar at Christmas and what not, sadly I lost my mum few years ago and picked up the stinkies again and this time I couldn't pack them up. It was a pretty miserable time in my life considering she left my family far to young. I did give it a good go trying to give up, I tried one of those two part simulated ecgis (the ones that light up at the end) and it just didn't work for me so back to smoking I went for about a year.

Vaping had come a long way really quickly in that time and more of my mates at work were switching to vaping so thought I'd give it another crack ...picked up myself a Smok H-priv starter kit and never looked back (that thing is still going!)

For a good long while I lurked on vaping underground without joining. I never really used any form of social media before (tin foil hat and all that). I remember learning how to make recipes here, because buying was really expensive and prohibitive for me at the time. I ended up joining to say thanks so much for changing my life, a number of members here were heroes to me and still are. Ever since I joined I wanted to give back to the community who helped me give up the stinkies forever, it's been a really positive chapter in my life.

I'm inquisitive by nature so wanted to learn and have a go with everything vaping had to offer. There's content galore on here and really helpful friendly people and advice in amongst the hussle and bustle. It became a passion and hobby for me learning, I still have a way to go for sure but that's half the fun. I just hope at least at some point I've been able to help at least some other memebers/ lurkers with things I've learnt along the way.

Before I rattle on forever I will continue to serve the community as I've tried to do until now and hopefully form new friendships along the way :)

Here's to vaping :vino:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the team

thumbs_up_bciy.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
z6fTA2HwbBzIziFR5T-5Oxh6fUWl5i76G68xpqi4f0pDdPGPTwOAK0zLL28T1wXbMDZtDybDmINZXyEBjq5cD1zcSfeA8wQXn-CXApaHd-zuSQPg2Ew9D1DnbggUyDmYq5ut0fvxFJD5KbPWIq4HXYJ-IE5zUnGo7re1BltGefiIJAPWwFPYQc0OWshvpZDXg84t42Vs4lFOfswsqfGYJRzCdox5Q7AI2HmUYhIVUEXXKZlPvbBYtDiD5DODZgY89INEIT9Ap9wcTOWrq83M52-EDBc1THiLkTcD0c7M5ojy9YjgrlAWT0jRtAcgKy5zCwivLPgFAsoqMjDAvdMMLEkx8m-38GdKNnR0wP8pR-U3mCPxMdyqknmKGlKMIVmYRmud2DNQIsMvNhgHTOBreJfPPVyTYWxLtYy3ezg3QySUNLMR8OkwHLgYhqGLUvyPDOG3oMWkcDqgG_39cDg2j2gRnEuL7BpDexuaj1e1r7wPyKRbuDZsw7BHIvBH7tt0LoF3d7aRXSbQMavO7iQ6_IfGgaj2WO8BRMYgwvUa_cxFQX3zyO6asJvMrolRV6klkxLbibRh9oq5uosxMLJAK6aaYMndnFtEyUiI54csQkzD_QnR8PPNut7ltH9HNejTIns5VhAYHSdoAKLTAaZfEyIHQQ=w491-h142-no

Last edited:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well said Ash. glad to see such a fire was lit under you to finally give up the stinkes. Welcome aboard.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

VU Sponsors