Become a Patron!

The Disappointment of Ordering Online and From Private Individuals

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The Disappointment of Ordering Online and From Private Individuals - by Zakumadness

My frustration,

I've always wanted a dvraw rta. I'm always too late to reply on here or reddit. Never really ordered it from fasttech ...not sure why...I ordered things but I guess I never ordered it

So I finally ordered one at the beginning of the year...got delayed due to Chinese new year...never sent after reopening....finally fasttech sends a replacement...it arrived In feb...except they sent something different instead....so they send another...march...covid...never received...so june rolls around I am rewarded with credit....ordered other stuff...got everything else immediately

So I finally see a used, good condition dvraw clone show up on reddit...order it..get excited ....and it arrived!

So about an hour ago...I rip open the package...rip open a box...like a kid at Christmas...the seller put it in original box. With tape...I rip it open....

Nasty grape eliquid flies everywhere...idiot sent a full tank of juice with his build.....spewed out all in the tape sealed box during flight

It smells like grape jolly ranchers and sadness

The end

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just wash stuff out with a 50% white vinegar and water mixture. Let it soak if need be.
Rinse well with warm water afterwards and let it air-dry.

It kills Tobacco Absolute flavored juice and that's about the strongest thing I know other than mints or cloves.

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just wash stuff out with a 50% white vinegar and water mixture. Rinse well with warm water afterwards and air-dry.

It kills Tobacco Absolute flavored juice and that's about the strongest thing I know other than mints or cloves
I do the same!

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, buying from private sellers is a huge gamble.

Reddit is OUT of the question. That site is FULL of untrustworthy people not fit to buy from or sell to.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The Disappointment of Ordering Online and From Private Individuals - by Zakumadness

My frustration,

I've always wanted a dvraw rta. I'm always too late to reply on here or reddit. Never really ordered it from fasttech ...not sure why...I ordered things but I guess I never ordered it

So I finally ordered one at the beginning of the year...got delayed due to Chinese new year...never sent after reopening....finally fasttech sends a replacement...it arrived In feb...except they sent something different instead....so they send another...march...covid...never received...so june rolls around I am rewarded with credit....ordered other stuff...got everything else immediately

So I finally see a used, good condition dvraw clone show up on reddit...order it..get excited ....and it arrived!

So about an hour ago...I rip open the package...rip open a box...like a kid at Christmas...the seller put it in original box. With tape...I rip it open....

Nasty grape eliquid flies everywhere...idiot sent a full tank of juice with his build.....spewed out all in the tape sealed box during flight

It smells like grape jolly ranchers and sadness

The end

I highlighted the problem in bold. ;)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The problem is you ordered from a Private Seller on the wrong forum. If you buy from sellers on here, you can view their previous sales and feedback plus having the additional trustworthy members here who will vouch for the seller. I have never seen any NEGATIVE comments for the sellers on this forum. Remember though this is just my humble opinion and I am not a seller or big buyer.

VU Sponsors