Become a Patron!

The ECC Video of vendors getting served.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Apparently there are many that don't want you to see this video. The video that was sent to me via Skype was deleted from YouTube.
Luckily, someone hit me up via email and has uploaded it to Liveleak and has also uploaded it to a file service.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Oh....SNAP!

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I am actually most offended by the T-Shirt that Kryptonite Vapors is wearing.
"Buying Clones Supports Terrorists"

He just called everyone who bought a clone a Terrorist Supporter.
Anyone who ever buys from that Kryptonite Vapors, is a fool going forward.

div

Member For 4 Years
Were these 'guys' legit servers? And staying at the Sheraton? My job is nearby the convention center and I could have sworn I saw those two today walking in the parking lot near Sheraton. Looks like same clothes also.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I am actually most offended by the T-Shirt that Kryptonite Vapors is wearing.

Vaping Elitists always attempt to start new trends for PROFIT and celebrity status/etc..., they also think it's cute but it's not. Trendsetters, Bandwagoneers, Elitists, and Douche Baggery is running rampant.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Download does not display video, only audio. I think I must need a Codec or something, would be nice if it was converted to standard form

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vaping Elitists always attempt to start new trends for PROFIT and celebrity status/etc..., they also think it's cute but it's not. Trendsetters, Bandwagoneers, Elitists, and Douche Baggery is running rampant.

Celebrity? Bahahahaahah. This whole notion of Vape Famous is fucking stupid.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Apparently there are many that dont want you to see this video. The video that was sent to me via Skype was deleted from YouTube. Luckily, someone hit me up via email and has uploaded it to Liveleak and has also uploaded it to a file service.

VIDEO DIRECT DOWNLOAD:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/563349/10382486-10154541254100403-142485892-n-mp4.html
That would prolly be Kryptonite after seeing HOW the asshats 'served the papers' and the resulting HUGE backlash... LOL!

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a bunch of hillbillies. If anyone can confirm which business(es) this lot is affiliated with, I'd appreciate it. I'd hate to accidentally buy something from them.

edit: Never mind, I see Kryptonite Vapor all over that C&D. True story: I had an original 454 in my cart over at 101 waiting for payday because it's reasonably priced for a US-made RDA. I just replaced it with the Tobeco version. And now I don't even have to wait until payday! Not sure which terrorist organization will receive my money. Thanks to KV for making my illicit purchase guilt-free.

To be clear, this has nothing to do with original versus clone. I'm simply not interested in dealing with a company that sees fit to turn what should be a private business matter into a childish display and then post it online. Very unprofessional.

Last edited:

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are plenty of American companies that have realized that the current trend of selling "battery containers", this what the Greek folks at GUS mods call mods on their website, are ridiculously overpriced and are offering mods at reasonable prices. I do not understand why American mod producers have not caught on to the fact that charging 180-200$ for a battery container is just pushing customers to buy Chinese products. With all the money they are making, why are they not trade marking their products????? I bet those fat fools are carrying new iPhones or the like, all which are produced in China? Fucking crazy!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are plenty of American companies that have realized that the current trend of selling "battery containers", this what the Greek folks at GUS mods call mods on their website, are ridiculously overpriced and are offering mods at reasonable prices. I do not understand why American mod producers have not caught on to the fact that charging 180-200$ for a battery container is just pushing customers to buy Chinese products. With all the money they are making, why are they not trade marking their products????? I bet those fat fools are carrying new iPhones or the like, all which are produced in China? Fucking crazy!

They don't support clones from china and or other countries but buy clones of other products like it's nothing, hypocrisy at it's finest.

vapingunited

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I especially love the part when one of the "elitists" says that the ijoy man just committed a felony for tearing up a C&D letter from an attorney, as if it's any kind of official document. Any one can have an attorney fill that out. I can fill one out and send it Joe saying "Please cease and desist advertising clone deals" and he can pretty much wipe his ass with it. There is absolutely no recourse from tearing up the document.

In fact, I would be willing to bet (just about guarantee) that the lawyer who wrote the C&D letter hit the roof when he saw the video. The letter is simply a way for the attorney to be able to say "We tried to solve this amicably and out of court, however, the defendant would not comply, deeming litigation unavoidable, and therefore the defendant shall be responsible for any and all attorney and/or court fees on the plaintiff's behalf." That video pretty much dissolves that argument.

This may, in fact, be the first time in history that someone attempts to use the "two-party consent" wire-tapping laws in the State of California to actually void their own evidence....which is completely just....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Assault? There is a restaurant chain (albeit a small one) near here called Lambert's Cafe......they serve the rolls by throwing them to you.....imagine the assault charges!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Being anti-free market supports terrorists and elitists (Communists, Perverts, Pedophiles, and Big Tobacco). :p

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What more can be said of the Fuck Tard authentic elitist serving their papers on the back of moms chore list, but I have to give mad props to the Ijoy guys, they were right there with the FUCK OFFS, pretty good reaction times too.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Nobody really likes caviar...I mean, nobody ever awoke in the morning craving it. What it's really about, is being SEEN eating it....same thing with Cuban cigars....without the band, it's just another cigar.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What more can be said of the Fuck Tard authentic elitist serving their papers on the back of moms chore list, but I have to give mad props to the Ijoy guys, they were right there with the FUCK OFFS, pretty good reaction times too.
And the 'Now I'm famous thanks to you!'.. LOL

vapingunited

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is that techno-viking music in the background?

l.png

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully, this is what the fat asses will look like after the event. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Obviously, these people don't know the meaning of assault. Makes me feel fucking stupid for buying a 454. I feel like sending it back to them, covered in shit.
www.ijoyecig.com
iJoy products, don't look like they have any cloned products to me.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
did the paper even hit the guy? I mean come on what's the worst that can happen, he gets a papercut?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think they realize once they put it out publicly - its out there forever.

View attachment 5338
Yep! It's on the World Wide Web forever (someone should tell them to use portrait mode next time). It's a reduced size version for portability - and all you have to do is click on the vids settings to go to the download page

Dig deep enough into google and you'll find my bare butt!

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
did the paper even hit the guy? I mean come on what's the worst that can happen, he gets a papercut?

People can die from paper being thrown at them - don't they know this??

paper-airplane.jpg

This is a complete weapon of mass destruction right here..

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yep! It's on the World Wide Web forever (someone should tell them to use portrait mode next time). It's a reduced size version for portability - and all you have to do is click on the vids settings to go to the download page

Dig deep enough into google and you'll find my bare butt!

Shit! I knew it was out there!!

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well well......they will go bankrupt sending these out to all the vendors carrying the clones, because there are A LOT of them!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can anyone confirm that the T-Shirt was out before they served this C&D, I have some bad feelings about that shirt and their confrontation.

Also: http://vapesirs.com/no-to-clones/

I...nevermind.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Completely canned letter so that they could write the vendor's information in. If I were ijoy's attorney I would consider (loosely) a discrimination complaint as they were certainly not the only ones selling 454 clones at that convention.
In the letter it's asking for all the details of their suppliers etc. Doesn't the USA have an amendment against that? I'm sure it does.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kryptonite Vapor uses a word to represent their company, a word that comes from DC comics....talk about cloners LOLOL. Not to mention they make the most of their money from tanks designed to use with Cartos and RDA's....they are cloners!!! LOLOL.

VU Sponsors