Become a Patron!

The eJuice Factory (www.onestopejuiceshop.com)

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never do this unless I am truly impressed with a vape shop that deserves it.

I was sick of buying eJuice that had to be "steeped" for weeks & weeks only to find the flavor Sucks, You know what I'm talk'in bought!

A good friend turned me on to http://www.onestopejuiceshop.com better known as The eJuice Factory. I was skeptical at first to try a new place so I called them to ask them questions about there eJuice.

1.) The first question I asked was "Why don't you offer extra flavor shoots?" The guy replied " If your truly making a premium eJuice you don't need extra flavor.

2.) My second question was "How many weeks do your custom blends take to steep"? His reply, "None, we as a business who cares about the customers offer FREE ultrasonic & high speed steeping for you at no additional charge."

At that point I was in for a order..

I ordered Five 15ml bottles of 50/50 PG/VG no nic. All flavors were packed with true to there name full flavors. OMG was I impressed. I think there in Maryland. I live upstate and received my first order in just 4days. No fancy labels on the bottles, just down to earth good kick A$$ eJuice.

1. Crazy Pumpkin - this is a all week vape 5 stars all the way
2. Double Apple - A nice balance of what I felt was Granny Smith & Red Delicious
3. Cereal Killer - Taste about 95% like 9south Cereal Killa (very impressed)
4. Red Box - This is the most amazing real tobacco flavor on the market and I've tried 80% of all of them.
5. Sticky Icky Icky - all I can say is WOW, taste like a fruity blunt.

Since my first order I have ordered 10 more bottles. The buzz out there is all positive and the eJuice is truly a step above the rest. Give them a try, you'll not be disapointed

I never do this unless I am truly impressed with a vape shop that deserves it.

I was sick of buying eJuice that had to be "steeped" for weeks & weeks only to find the flavor Sucks, You know what I'm talk'in bought!

A good friend turned me on to http://www.onestopejuiceshop.com better known as The eJuice Factory. I was skeptical at first to try a new place so I called them to ask them questions about there eJuice.

1.) The first question I asked was "Why don't you offer extra flavor shoots?" The guy replied " If your truly making a premium eJuice you don't need extra flavor.

2.) My second question was "How many weeks do your custom blends take to steep"? His reply, "None, we as a business who cares about the customers offer FREE ultrasonic & high speed steeping for you at no additional charge."

At that point I was in for a order..

I ordered Five 15ml bottles of 50/50 PG/VG no nic. All flavors were packed with true to there name full flavors. OMG was I impressed. I think there in Maryland. I live upstate and received my first order in just 4days. No fancy labels on the bottles, just down to earth good kick A$$ eJuice.

1. Crazy Pumpkin - this is a all week vape 5 stars all the way
2. Double Apple - A nice balance of what I felt was Granny Smith & Red Delicious
3. Cereal Killer - Taste about 95% like 9south Cereal Killa (very impressed)
4. Red Box - This is the most amazing real tobacco flavor on the market and I've tried 80% of all of them.
5. Sticky Icky Icky - all I can say is WOW, taste like a fruity blunt.

Since my first order I have ordered 10 more bottles. The buzz out there is all positive and the eJuice is truly a step above the rest. Give them a try, you'll not be disapointed

My worst buying experience was with theejuicefactory/onestopejuiceshop. I left an honest review about my bad buying experience and they deleted it. So that means they only approve the positive reviews. They are liars and are the most unprofessional group of people.

VU Sponsors