Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They will fucking destroy it but will never stop it

VAPE ON

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The EU will be destroyed in 6 months from now.
The people will only take so much, those that refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
All the EU is doing is repeating the same thing from last century, Merkel with her nazi style push to reform the aristocracy via the EU is going to end in another world war.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The people will only take so much, those that refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
All the EU is doing is repeating the same thing from last century, Merkel with her nazi style push to reform the aristocracy via the EU is going to end in another world war.
It can be argued that it's already here.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It can be argued that it's already here.
In the slow evolution, but it is not going to play out like the last few.
I foresee camps again but will be either for the people refusing to have their culture and lives washed away but the rising flood of Islamic refugees or camps for all middle eastern decent like we did in the 40's with the Japanese.

As the Chinese curse states, "May you live in interesting times."

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I so t know that it would be camps on the traditional sense. More of self isolation of groups.
It'll also be fought differently. As in now, alot of it is being fought behind closed doors.
Definitely interesting, but when and if the bullets to fly it won't be pretty. Out Half of the world is so fucked when it comes to real violence . And the other half is so willing to sustain a lifestyle many of us can't imagine

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The EU is going down, the only way they can sustain it will be with iron heel totalitarian violence, and they can't do tht for very long..either that or they will flood europe with muslims and create civil wars and martial law...either way the abuses and corruption of the NWO is now out in the open for anyone with half a brain to see it....chickenshit leftist rhetoric will only take you so far....this will be seen as yet another totalitarian abuse.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I so t know that it would be camps on the traditional sense. More of self isolation of groups.
It'll also be fought differently. As in now, alot of it is being fought behind closed doors.
Definitely interesting, but when and if the bullets to fly it won't be pretty. Out Half of the world is so fucked when it comes to real violence . And the other half is so willing to sustain a lifestyle many of us can't imagine
Disarmed masses being slaughtered in numbers that will stagger the mind.
I do not see the UK fairing well this time at all and I for one will not be donating weapons to save their worthless asses like we did in ww2.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Disarmed masses being slaughtered in numbers that will stagger the mind.
I do not see the UK fairing well this time at all and I for one will not be donating weapons to save their worthless asses like we did in ww2.
trying to get english troops to slaughter englishmen doesn't seem likely.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
trying to get english troops to slaughter englishmen doesn't seem likely.
Nah the American hunters sent over metric tons of weapons (ie. Hunting rifles) because the troops had little if any actual weapons.
Said hunters never got them back.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah the American hunters sent over metric tons of weapons (ie. Hunting rifles) because the troops had little if any actual weapons.
what I mean is the EU is going to have a hard time getting european troops to slaughter europeans...it is more likely they will create a situation where the muslims will cause so much violence they declare martial law.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what I mean is the EU is going to have a hard time getting european troops to slaughter europeans...it is more likely they will create a situation where the muslims will cause so much violence the EU will get the people to demand martial law.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
what I mean is the EU is going to have a hard time getting european troops to slaughter europeans...it is more likely they will create a situation where the muslims will cause so much violence the EU will get the people to demand martial law.
Considering how damned close they are to martial law normally. Like there is oversight on the Polzoi, Zombie squad etc.

The knee bending they did earlier this year on the french side with the so called protesters stopping trade and traffic.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We also dropped fire and forget handguns by the thousands.
Just loaded 9ml handguns made to be disposable

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We also dropped fire and forget handguns by the thousands.
Just loaded 9ml handguns made to be disposable
Those were to the french resistance.
I was talking about the weapons for the brits that American gun owners were asked to donate.

If asked for today I am sure the same people would be saying "go fuck themselves, they disarmed everyone they can live with choice."

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Those were to the french resistance.
I was talking about the weapons for the brits that American gun owners were asked to donate.

If asked for today I am sure the same people would be saying "go fuck themselves, they disarmed everyone they can live with choice."
Roger that dude, it'll be a a cold day in hell

Now, the government may. Then again they don't have oil so probably not

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no doubt, after the mindless zombie america hatefest that is so much apart of the burgioues european self idenity...they are gonna have a helluva time garnering any support from us hillbilly mericans.

VU Sponsors