Become a Patron!

The important questions: Can anyone overcome the unbearable lameness of vaping?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://news.nationalpost.com/life/t...ne-overcome-the-unbearable-lameness-of-vaping

Does this guy here:

j3R0_nuh.jpg

Really look like the authority on what is or isn't lame?

He looks like that kid the jocks used to beat up every day at my high school. - 5150

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah but now days his boyfriend does the beating. what kind of limp dicked ass spittle gives a fuck about looking cool.He seems to be the scarred product of the brutal forced sodomizing of which English public schools boys are world renouned for.
:teehee::teehee:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the incredible lameness of vaping overcomes the even more incredibly lameness of Smoking.
Or of writing about the lameness?

He must be a tough dude. Note the beard ;)
And the insecure crossed arms stance.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its funny that this article was posted here.

Ive been vaping for a bit over 5 years now. It started as a way to mock the non-smokers that hacked their way towards where ever I was hiding myself as no not offend them. They would hack their way to wards me and then see the cig-a-like and realize they were being lame.

So here I am 5 years later and enjoy vaping and I still tend to slink around in the outer fringes of where "normal" people dwell and still I get the looks and the hackings.

Of course there are other vapers around. They tend to run in herds, usually males holding their MODs like they are proudly holding their privates, waving them around and boasting wattage and mine is bigger than yours grunts, etc.

I have 2 sons and they are in their mid 20's , they are glad that Im not smoking even though the younger one took up smoking .

They and all their friends have a definite image of the "vaper" and the ones that do smoke mock the vapers for the reasons I stated above. The stereotype of "vapers" to the average young person is "jersey shore/ crossed with the muscle/ biker wanna be" etc or the real young sort of hipster /emo/ fashionistas.

Most of the average young person says either dont smoke, or they would rather die from smoking than die from lameness of vaping.

Of course they laugh while they tell me this and say Im an exception as I use mine elegantly like the old movie stars did when they smoked :)

Ive been meaning to write something but I always tend to get people pissed off, so what the heck.

I love vaping , the use of vaping etc so please take it easy.... Im on your side :)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
They and all their friends have a definite image of the "vaper" and the ones that do smoke mock the vapers for the reasons I stated above. The stereotype of "vapers" to the average young person is "jersey shore/ crossed with the muscle/ biker wanna be" etc or the real young sort of hipster /emo/ fashionistas.

I have gone out of my way to try to find one of these "mouth fedora" "douche flute" using wannabes but I have yet to see one in the wild. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its funny that this article was posted here.

Ive been vaping for a bit over 5 years now. It started as a way to mock the non-smokers that hacked their way towards where ever I was hiding myself as no not offend them. They would hack their way to wards me and then see the cig-a-like and realize they were being lame.

So here I am 5 years later and enjoy vaping and I still tend to slink around in the outer fringes of where "normal" people dwell and still I get the looks and the hackings.

Of course there are other vapers around. They tend to run in herds, usually males holding their MODs like they are proudly holding their privates, waving them around and boasting wattage and mine is bigger than yours grunts, etc.

I have 2 sons and they are in their mid 20's , they are glad that Im not smoking even though the younger one took up smoking .

Most of the average young person says either dont smoke, or they would rather die from smoking than die from lameness of vaping.

Of course they laugh while they tell me this and say Im an exception as I use mine elegantly like the old movie stars did when they smoked :)

Ive been meaning to write something but I always tend to get people pissed off, so what the heck.

I love vaping , the use of vaping etc so please take it easy.... Im on your side :)
I'm one of the old school vapers who started vaping to avoid emphasyma....as the younger crowd got into vaping, and I ran into them in vape shops, there were indeed the mouthbreathers, but alot of the kids were really neat people and smart as hell.The older folks were just average people looking to kick a habit that was killing them.as for the dweebs who use vaping as a fashion statement...oh well..whatcha gonna do.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The belt helps keep his vagina from becoming exposed. :giggle:

Why you insult vaginas like that?

Maybe I should give you that one though - it's obvious he has a tiny schlong and has very little chance of getting near an actual vagina (or another schlong if he swings the other way) anytime soon. :giggle:

VU Sponsors