Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
11204999_10206633671181980_3276267771490579283_n.jpg

Just got this today... its Innokins try at the Subtank style tanks.. I have to say for $12.00 and $8.00 for a pack of heads its nice.. Reminds me a lot of the Atlantis. The tank is "German Polycarbonate" I have no idea why polycarbonate from Germany is better (resist cracking??) --- but again.. 12 bucks.. worth every penny..

I got mine here from Vaporbeast.. coupon codes and such are here:

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2015/05/price-drop-innokin-isub-tank-1259-heads.html

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Joe, that would be perfect for me.

If you could not crack the tank even if you put Pluid in it and it had an RBA head option.

Can't argue with the price at all!

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
isub2.JPG
I have to say this setup for a whopping $42 is right up there with higher priced gear. This thing is vaping awesome. My first kit was a Vapor Shark ego setup for $100, times they are a changin'.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea, I bought my first DSE901 kit for $115. Times are much better for beginning vapers.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 20190

Just got this today... its Innokins try at the Subtank style tanks.. I have to say for $12.00 and $8.00 for a pack of heads its nice.. Reminds me a lot of the Atlantis. The tank is "German Polycarbonate" I have no idea why polycarbonate from Germany is better (resist cracking??) --- but again.. 12 bucks.. worth every penny..

I got mine here from Vaporbeast.. coupon codes and such are here:

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2015/05/price-drop-innokin-isub-tank-1259-heads.html
Excellent find Joe,
From what I gather they will have more new verisions available the poly carb, pyrex, stainless steel and another for their new tc device that takes a sensor or something. there's just to damn many sub ohm clearo's now and just so many more appearing weekly, having their own coil system may or may not work out well for them.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking at the air slit it looks like it has a good airy draw on it.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I bought my first DSE901 kit for $115. Times are much better for beginning vapers.
Shoot, I dropped upwards of $350 for two Joye 510 kits each with a pair of (I think) 200 mah batteries and one of those battery banks that looked like a metal pack of sigs...

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shoot, I dropped upwards of $350 for two Joye 510 kits each with a pair of (I think) 200 mah batteries and one of those battery banks that looked like a metal pack of sigs...
Yea, I bought one of those chargers later, they're called PCC's. I had 2 auto batteries and one manual one, they were 200Mah. I got the DSE because the Joyetech was too expensive.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
kinda crazy how far things have advanced since you got thst dse kit.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I bought one of those chargers later, they're called PCC's. I had 2 auto batteries and one manual one, they were 200Mah. I got the DSE because the Joyetech was too expensive.
Well I made the correct guess in the VHS v. BetaMax debate over where thread patterns were going...which means I have a half-dozen bridgeless attys sitting in a box somewhere that I could hook up to a modern day mod if I could ever think of a reason to do so. :p

I actually found one of my old batteries the other day, it rolled out from under the seat when I was driving my RX-7 around that's mostly been gathering dust the last few years. Pushed the button and the little blue tip lit up - but then it died and I don't think I still have any of the chargers...

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I made the correct guess in the VHS v. BetaMax debate over where thread patterns were going...which means I have a half-dozen bridgeless attys sitting in a box somewhere that I could hook up to a modern day mod if I could ever think of a reason to do so. :p

To the Reo-Squonkmobile Batman! I use a HH357 on my 18490 Reo, Somehow the flavor still beats a lot of rebuilds.

yea, my first drippers were bridgeless atomizers on Ego Twist batteries with a 510 extension and a drip shield. Man, Old school! Good Times though...

VU Sponsors