Become a Patron!

The Insider Rebuildable Atomizer for Billet Box Rev4

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 26ga Stainless spaced 6 wraps in here now. I started with the wider bore and changed to the narrow chimney. I think when this tank gets lower I'm going to go back to the wider bore.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have 26ga Stainless spaced 6 wraps in here now. I started with the wider bore and changed to the narrow chimney. I think when this tank gets lower I'm going to go back to the wider bore.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Claptons might make it a flavor beast. I'm sure the post holes can fit some 28g x 2 core XXg wraps easily

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Shea

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Claptons might make it a flavor beast. I'm sure the post holes can fit some 28g x 2 core XXg wraps easily

Was just looking at putting some of those in this one not sure if there is enough room for a spaced coil or not gona test after I get it cleaned
EDIT: 5 Wrap Fused 28x2 x 40 Holy crap this kicks ass It will fit spaced fused claptons

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Selling my Insider to the first person to PayPal $20 will be ultrasonic cleaned before shipping. Will be first class with tracking unless you pay the extra 6.50

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Need to make something right for a fellow member and DHL isn't cheap

Droopydroors

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imo the Insider destroys the Exocet in every category. Im running 30g fused with 38g / spaced 5 wrap. Same build on both.

Flavor✔️
Ease of Build✔️
Airflow & AFC✔️

Thanks Dre!!!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Imo the Insider destroys the Exocet in every category. Im running 30g fused with 38g / spaced 5 wrap. Same build on both.

Flavor
Ease of Build
Airflow & AFC

Thanks Dre!!!
Buy a 2nd one selling it right now

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have a week to make payment so im just trying to light a fire under someone's ass well goodnight everyone. Got a 5am breakfast date with a tree rat I love like my own child.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Don't ask me how but that black/white airflow helps curb the condensation. When I don't use it I have more then when I do. It could also be a slight leaking without it. Since it seals against the orinf when you put it on last. With it wide open it's like it's not even on.

ToolmanTexas

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Got mine @dre... thanks!

Trying to leave feedback but thread doesn't show in your trading profile... is there a magic trick?

ratpackid

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I pulled my coil up a little bit because I thought it was too close to the airflow hole, re wicked, and put on the wider bore chimney. Now this thing is working great. I would say the flavor is on par or a little better than the exocet and it is way easier to build on. Very happy with this.

ieatOhms

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Finally got mine in yesterday and cleaned it up and put a nice little parallel Clapton in it this morning. So much easier to build on than the Exocet!
fc1ea0a97646ab5b52949b001605445d.jpg
170853ab920113733ec308e099755cfa.jpg

VU Sponsors