Become a Patron!

The leaked FDA document is real after all

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This leaked FDA document, was supposed to be hidden from the public. It also said "the accuracy of the document is unconfirmed"

I guess this confirms it. Senate Democrat Patty Murray is demanding an investigation as to who leaked it.

Just like the un-affordable healthcare act, don't allow anyone to read it so it can be crammed down the throats of the American People

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just want to know is this: I'm wondering what the big vendors/entities think about this? I don't see any concern from the big players. I could be wrong. Lets imagine Innokin or Njoy...what do they know and what are they doing to help? I just picked out two players (I'm sure that many thousands exist in the U.S.). I'm thinking mom and pop operations will go under (my speculation of course).
There is a big difference of going under than being governmental ass fucked into oblivion.
NOTHING like legal and lawful to scumbag criminal overnight. Most gun owners feel this way everytime some fatass on crapitol hill starts hinting at gun bans.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just want to know is this: I'm wondering what the big vendors/entities think about this? I don't see any concern from the big players. I could be wrong. Lets imagine Innokin or Njoy...what do they know and what are they doing to help? I just picked out two players (I'm sure that many thousands exist in the U.S.). I'm thinking mom and pop operations will go under (my speculation of course).

I don't know about nJoy, but Innokin is very active. They are also active with our Military, sending free mods and atty's to them. Innokin is a huge supporter of CASAA. Here's one example, and there are many others.

Innokin pictures of the C50, and some Soldiers

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
(beginning at line 240) "...an e-liquid that is sold or distributed for further manufacturing into a finished ENDS product is not itself a finished tobacco product and, at this time, FDA does not intend to enforce against such e-liquids that are sold or distributed without a marketing order. In contrast, an e-liquid sealed in final packaging that is to be sold or distributed to a consumer for use in a finished tobacco product. FDA intends to enforce against such e-liquids that are sold or distributed without a marketing order."

translation: secure your supplies and learn to DIY.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(beginning at line 240) "...an e-liquid that is sold or distributed for further manufacturing into a finished ENDS product is not itself a finished tobacco product and, at this time, FDA does not intend to enforce against such e-liquids that are sold or distributed without a marketing order. In contrast, an e-liquid sealed in final packaging that is to be sold or distributed to a consumer for use in a finished tobacco product. FDA intends to enforce against such e-liquids that are sold or distributed without a marketing order."

translation: secure your supplies and learn to DIY.
Further Translation: We plan to tax the hell out of liquid nicotine

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like they are sticking to that 2007 date on grandfathered equipment. Damn.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The whistle blower is only doing what he thinks and what I think is right. Constitutionally. These greedy pigs are going to do everything they can to destroy the industry.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Senate Democrat Patty Murray is demanding an investigation as to who leaked it.
I wonder what part of "We the People" is unclear to Democrat Patty Murray? Or maybe "...government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth"?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just want to know is this: I'm wondering what the big vendors/entities think about this?
Read a couple on-line articles, the other day, where some "industry executives" thought the whole thing was pretty nifty. And why not? The people most likely to be injured by overweening government regulation are the little guys. The small shops and start-ups. Big, established players sometimes like regulation because it tends to stifle competition.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This has Big Tobacco's grubby paw prints all over it. Who else will be able to afford the up the ass application fees? Not 99.9% of the juice makers I know of.

Learn to DIY, don't delay.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This has Big Tobacco's grubby paw prints all over it. Who else will be able to afford the up the ass application fees? Not 99.9% of the juice makers I know of.

Learn to DIY, don't delay.

No one knows what the fees will be. It is all fear and speculation at this point. I am sure lab e-liquid will survive and flourish; someone mixing up mystery juice, who doesn't even test, probably not...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It looks like they are sticking to that 2007 date on grandfathered equipment. Damn.
No need to worry about that. I have read the Gilbert e cigarette vaporizer was available for sale in the US in 1963...

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And this is the same reason we still depend on fossil fuel.. cause powerful people stunt our infrastructure cause it benefits them to keep us hooked on unhealthy unofficent products.. you realize the most abundant resource know to man is water.. Water contains the most flammable substance know to man.. hydrogen. In the 1970 a man figured out the exact nature of the hydrogen molecule frequency and could split the molecule of hydrogen from the oxygen molecule effectively without the need of electrolysis. He made the first car that ran strictly on water, tested and proved it worked.. 3 days later was found dead and all his work was gone.. don't belive me look it up. Another words we live in what I like to call a artificially structured freedom, it's the illusion of freedom. We don't actually have the freedom to make ground breaking inventions. We have the freedom to live within their pre determined guidelines anything beyond that is regulated out of existence.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
dammm...last i checked he was behaving himself...must be off his meds...

VU Sponsors