The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is Finally On Sale Again in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
If you haven't played Breath of the Wild yet, what are you doing? I kid, but seriously, play this game. It's now on sale in the UK for just £36.99 at Argos, one of the best discounts the game has ever gotten. Yeah, I'm not kidding, this game came out around 5 years ago and can still hold its retail price for most of the year, it's that popular. We even declared it the best game ever made, so yeah, it's good.

If you haven't had the chance to play Breath of the Wild, this is truly a great opportunity. Argos has the game on sale for a limited time, and it's free collection at your nearby store.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is Down to Just £36.99​

If you fancy playing the game on a bigger and brighter screen, how about picking up a Switch OLED as well? It's on sale right now at Amazon for £300.44, which is almost £10 off the list price.

Not the biggest discount in the world, but its certainly better than nothing. We've seen plenty of other Switch games go on sale recently as well, especially at Argos. It can be rare to see discounts for Nintendo titles, but it always feels like a big deal when a few go on sale. I'd take advantage while you still can.

Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him @robertliam21 on Twitter.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors