Become a Patron!

The new big hitter in flavoring!!

I have been messing with Flavorah a lot lately and am very impressed. Give them a try if you haven't yet.
I am a professional mixologist so I am only gonna give yoiu guys a simple skittles recipe but youll love it.
Flavorah aka FLV- Lime 1%
FA orange3%
CAP Sweet Tang. 3%
Inw Wisneia Cherry 1% Please dont sell my recipes how about the VG content with flavor. Feedback is welcome

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Adam. I too am new here. Looks like you have your science down to an awesome art form. Skittles may be my next assignment for my mixologist.

I'm currently weening off of menthol and could taste slight hints of banana and peach in one of the stock juices my sister got for me. So, I'm adding more fruits and liking it. Still hitting 24 but should be down to 18 on my next store visit.

QUESTION, MASTER MIXER: What would you recommend to minimize the menthol gradually? I still like the 'cool' feel, but the menthol is beginning to taste like alcohol to me. I bought Puff's Juicy Peach and Bomb Pop for some sweetness. The juice I started on, which I still like is ECTO's menthol. But with my new setups I'm getting way more taste and vapor than the Vision Spinner2 Sis got me. I keep that and an Aspire tank by my bed in case. Rarely use it. What a waste of a good standard tank. Also, I keep hearing about juice thickness?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks, Zam. I haven't researched PG or VG. I'm sure it's a simple answer.

I do have a sub, Kanger 7ml I'm getting ready to build (first build). Just waiting for this replacement coil to finish.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Trixy Yep ditch the crystal METHod and pick up some koolada.
Start out a couple drops or three in a 30ml anything more will drown the flavor out and all you get is harsh minty kick..

I agree with these guys. Koolada is great and if that's still not your thing Flavor apprentice menthol at .5 or even .25% has done really well for a lot of people I know to get them the subtle menthol/mint flavor.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Echoing others - Koolada brings the cool mouth feel without the menthol taste. But be aware it fades with time and does best in shake-and-vape recipes.

My commercial Skittles recipe? No need to hide it, I print it on every bottle I make and it's insanely simple, yet popular - 10% FW Skittles, 1% TFA Sour.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Trixy Yep ditch the crystal METHod and pick up some koolada.
Start out a couple drops or three in a 30ml anything more will drown the flavor out and all you get is harsh minty kick..
M*TH....ewwww. Koolada it is then. I'll get a large bottle and throw out my pure menthol. Got a minty mix 'Winter Wonder Land' that I'm liking due to the subtle fruitiness. Damn, never thought I'd lean to fruit. I'm sure I'll find my "sweet spot" on taste. Sitting at 15.5w on the Fushai until I can tweak it.

Anyway, down to 2 cigs a day after 46 years of smoking. I can't believe it!

Elickwizard

Member For 4 Years
It's weird what we all start liking once we experiment a little with DIY mixing :) I've known friends who hate fruit start on and love fruity mixes and people who hate custard's love vaping them, then all switch around. As long as it keeps them off the stinkies more than happy to keep mixing up different stuff for those close to me.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
M*TH....ewwww. Koolada it is then. I'll get a large bottle and throw out my pure menthol. Got a minty mix 'Winter Wonder Land' that I'm liking due to the subtle fruitiness. Damn, never thought I'd lean to fruit. I'm sure I'll find my "sweet spot" on taste. Sitting at 15.5w on the Fushai until I can tweak it.

Anyway, down to 2 cigs a day after 46 years of smoking. I can't believe it!
The pure menthol is made with eh crystals, if it gets cold enough it will reform as chunky.
It always hit me as medicated.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The pure menthol is made with eh crystals, if it gets cold enough it will reform as chunky.
It always hit me as medicated.

I had this happen to Flavorah Menthol during my trip from PR to MA. Also, it leaked.... oy. But I was amazed how superchunky it got in the cooler weather. I had to throw away at least one bottle. Am still unpacking, but I smell licorice and bubblegum...

Jungle juice from flavor west is a really good fruity melon menthol a nut try I mixed it at 12% straight and it's a good cool menthol fruity mix

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are the "new big hitter", who is the old one?

Thanks!

Ron
---
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Suess

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are the "new big hitter", who is the old one?

Thanks!

Ron
---
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Suess
Pete Rose.

Well let me just take a moment and point to the fences here.... We've got some awesome flavors coming out... Let me know if you want a sample in the order comments and well throw something in before they launch. Thanks for the mention

Tip on the menthol: The melting point of pure menthol is 87F, so you need to gently warm it up if those crystals form.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well let me just take a moment and point to the fences here.... We've got some awesome flavors coming out... Let me know if you want a sample in the order comments and well throw something in before they launch. Thanks for the mention

Tip on the menthol: The melting point of pure menthol is 87F, so you need to gently warm it up if those crystals form.
You guys should consider getting a sub-forum http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/ :)

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Do y'all ship to Canada?

riverdan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I LOVE DIY-ejuice! Kelly and Amanda are GREAT!

Agreed.

Talked to Amanda on the phone, placed an order with a special note, Amanda called me back a few minutes later to verify notes.

Can't ask for better service!

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed.

Talked to Amanda on the phone, placed an order with a special note, Amanda called me back a few minutes later to verify notes.

Can't ask for better service!

Yeah, they're awesome like that! I haven't yet spoke with them over the phone, but nearly every time I log into my account there; they send me a message, asking if I need any help. They also reply back quickly, when I email them.

I just received my order from them, a couple days ago.

Another order will be going in on payday (this Friday). I need to start purchasing enough to use my discount.

Check out my review for them, in the review section; if you want.

I also like that they have added in a free sample with each of my orders. The first business that has ever done so for me. Just 3ml samples, but of flavours I wouldn't think of purchasing. Such as Holiday Spice (TFA) and Vanilla Swirl (just got it with my last order), which I have yet to use.

I wing'd an eggnog recipe with the holiday spice and a few other of my flavourings.

Turned out great!

sclobernocker47

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not a fan of Koolada. Leaves me with a filmy feeling in my mouth.
I prefer Extreme Ice. I think is TFA? Not sure.

VU Sponsors