Become a Patron!

The newb for the day

Hey guys, first let me start by saying I have been vaping for about a week. Last week, I went and bought an EMOW system, which the girlfriend got a hold of and decided she wanted it and that I need to buy me a new one. Well after staying with her for a few days, she basically kept it and gave me puffs. So yesterday, I made her drive me after breakfast to get me a new kit. This time I got the Kanger Sub box mini, which now she wants for Christmas. I told her I would buy one for her but she would have to buy her own juice and anything that happened to it. Basically that is how I got into vaping, haha. Yes it is a crazy story I know. I do have a bunch of questions which hopefully you guys can answer. Just let me know when you are ready for the questions to start flowing. To any admins or mods reading, if yall don't care, I will just ask my questions here, unless I have to ask them in the questions section of the site.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU!

I recommend using the proper sub forums, in order to get quicker responses to your questions, rather than posting them within this thread. In addition, the right people will answer your questions.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome aboard tnpatriotiii, great community here.

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello and welcome to the VU!

VU Sponsors