Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yay I could finally place an order with Freeman Juice Co on Black Friday for my ADV Jungle King. They were shut down for months, moved to another state. My 1st shipment arrived wrong- they sent me 12 bottles of Jungle, ugh, but I messaged with pics the mix up and they sent out the correct 12 bottles of Jungle King.

20231219_051841.jpg

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
IMG_20231228_130530.jpg

Vapemail today.
Had to order 2 more Nitrous RDA since they aren't making them anymore,the Demo RDA is supposed to be a substitute of the of the Nitrous RDA.
I reviewed the Demo RDA and meh,it was good but it had a lack of airflow options,only 3 holes.
3 holes opened way too airy,2 holes opened and meh it was ok but still not that ''hit'' i get with the Nitrous RDA and 2 holes closed it was way too restricted.

So i had to order these just so i have enough,think i got like 10 at the moment,although these are the ones that have only the ''dual cap''.
Not a problem thou,close the airflow a tad more compared to the single cap and voila!! just as good.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I finally got the Billet Box Blueberry Jawbreaker. I always wanted one but I was always too slow to enter in my Credit Card info to buy one, and they sold out from under me, lol

20240119_173944.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A related but somewhat tangential question.
Vape Tax?
The search here didn't bring me anything about a vape specific tax so I'm wondering if MyVpro is on a gouging campaign.

Anybody order from them lately?

I haven't bought anything new in a long time, but I thought I'd grab some of the old Smok BBB Q2 coils, just to have and they're actually pretty good.

2 boxes of 5... 20 bucks.

Vape tax and shipping brought the order up to 59 dollars? WHAT!?!?!?

Did I REALLY miss something?

Here's the kicker. Just for grins I added enough to bring it over 75 for the free shipping and the vape tax went away too. Looks like a normal order from the old days.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've ordered from Sourcemore several times before (and been happy overall)... so I don't blame them.
Once the order gets here (in my case CA US) it goes through USPS (and this has happened before... even with orders from the US before the mail ban) It passed customs and was in Los Angeles, CA. USPS mail in CA is supposed to go through Sacramento but no, it decided to tour the East coast first:
Los Angeles, CA to Boston, MA to Nashua, NH then finally to Sacramento, CA Keep in mind I live directly between LA and Sac. The order from a US vendor (in Florida) came to CA and then to Pittsburg, PA.
Oh well... I knew it takes a long time and everything arrived safe and sound (but cost me $16 shipping on a $50 order) Rant over... time to play with my new toys :)

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered from Sourcemore several times before (and been happy overall)... so I don't blame them.
Once the order gets here (in my case CA US) it goes through USPS (and this has happened before... even with orders from the US before the mail ban) It passed customs and was in Los Angeles, CA. USPS mail in CA is supposed to go through Sacramento but no, it decided to tour the East coast first:
Los Angeles, CA to Boston, MA to Nashua, NH then finally to Sacramento, CA Keep in mind I live directly between LA and Sac. The order from a US vendor (in Florida) came to CA and then to Pittsburg, PA.
Oh well... I knew it takes a long time and everything arrived safe and sound (but cost me $16 shipping on a $50 order) Rant over... time to play with my new toys :)
I feel you. I've got a sourcemore order I've been tracking since 4/9 so it really hasn't been that long at all. Not for china anyway. The tracking drives me nuts. Everything I order comes into Chicago for customs and I'm not too far so works out. First thing I open the tracking link via the button in the email. I'm redirected to 17track and the first thing that pops up says 'Wuhan' - :oops:. Then it changes to 'wuahuan' or something, like yea, nice try.

So I'm checking tracking and I'm sure it got confused with labels being made. Had the typical order began, picked up, then says delivered to Chicago. That was quick. Then says left Chicago, went to Korea. Well ok. Then it said it left again and arrived in Chicago finally for customs. Good gried, Idk where Korea fit into all this. It was just the dead rabbit pro, a couple different color airflow rings and drip tips. And yet I got 2 tracking numbers, so not sure if they split that small amount into 2 packages or what they're doing. lol

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sourcemore order came in, waited to post until it arrived. Heavy hitter showed a week or so ago. Just waiting on the other half of my coil clout order to build some coils for it. Most all my typical builds are stainless cores and resistance is just too low for mech coil imo. Got a few different sizes of n80 coming, only n80 I have now are thin wrap gauges like 38, 40 etc. Nowhere near the right size for cores.

1714090106691.jpeg1714090132185.jpeg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It found its way back home to me.
|P|U|R|G|E|M|O|D|S|
Back to Basics V4
e6fa6701e7ec21e7dae9e49c24bfb9cf.jpg