Become a Patron!

the path to here

LutherBlissett

Member For 4 Years
Removed
Never been a tobacco or nicotine user.

Got into VG vaping less than a year ago after a girl at a bar offered me a go on her zero-nic blackcurrant ejuice from (I think) a little iTaste mod. ...Loved it, then went straight down the vape shop the next day.

Soon after that I started buying piles of mods from SlowTech. I now own about 20 mods and 50 tanks/drippers. :/

Rather surprised at myself for having spent so much money this way. Don't quite know why vaporizers make me so happy. :]

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice story but the first part of your post is against our posting rules here , Welcome to VU , enjoy the forum and please take a look at the forum rules:)

LutherBlissett

Member For 4 Years
Ah thank you very much.

I had no idea that I was not allowed to confess to having vaped something other than ejuice.

I will keep this in mind for future posts! :)

LutherBlissett

Member For 4 Years
Yea this forum is about vaping Ejuice (nic), says so in rule #1:)
That I understood right from the off. ...I just wasn't aware that even references to other types of vaping were off-limits altogether. My fault of course; I should have simply read the rules. I just thought though that so long as I was polite and honest, I could be a lazy bugger and skip that part. :p

It's nice of you to be so gentle with me anyway. Cheers. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and enjoy your stay! You have the honor of being the first person I have seen moderated here! This forum is so open honest friendly and is not oppressive! I think I know what you posted and that is not allowed as you were told.

upload_2016-4-1_21-19-19.png

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

VU Sponsors