Coconut (FA) 2%

Coconut Extra (TPA) 2%

Cream Fresh (FA) 1%

Jamaican Rum (FA) 1.5%

Koolada 10% (TPA) 1%

Lime Cold-Pressed FA %0.75

Pineapple (FA) 4%

Sweet Cream (CAP) 1%

This recipe is completely inspired by The Master of Masters HIC's. I'm a big fan of HIC's recipes and I want to make clear that this may have similarities to his recipes but is entirely tweaked by my self and may have also different flavors in it. I still give credit to him because was really inspired by one of his recipes. I don't have the name right know but I will find it & shared with you guys. I believe that the guy was born to do this in my very personal opinion.
This recipe & must of my recipes are made with a medium range of flavor percentages in them. Meaning that I use between 7% to15% or maybe a little higher depending what flavor brand I'm using or what my taste call for. This is a really good recipe. The koolada is optional, I like it with or without but I prefer to leave it out. I can feel the different notes of the pineapple & the coconut a little bit more. I hope you guys enjoy this one as much as I do. Any constructive comments or questions are truly appreciated. Thanks...

Last edited:

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you Tony. One of my favourite drinks. What steep time do you give it?
You are more than welcome! I shake all my mixes with this beater that i'm gonna show you down below. I beat the hell out of it for at least 15 minutes and normally will let it sit for a couple of days. I like to get most of the creaminess that I can when i'm using sweet cream & fresh cream or any other cream before I run out the bottle. Most fruits you can vape right away. The lime also have the tendency to be a little aggressive also. So is your call depending what steeping method you use. Most likely is going to be ready in a couple of days. Enjoy!
IMG_0715.JPG

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You are more than welcome! I shake all my mixes with this beater that i'm gonna show you down below. I beat the hell out of it for at least 15 minutes and normally will let it sit for a couple of days. I like to get most of the creaminess that I can when i'm using sweet cream & fresh cream or any other cream before I run out the bottle. Most fruits you can vape right away. The lime also have the tendency to be a little aggressive also. So is your call depending what steeping method you use. Most likely is going to be ready in a couple of days. Enjoy!
View attachment 55051
Thank you. I have one of those wisks.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. I have one of those wisks.

They are absolutely wonderful. This one use to be a battery power one & I pull the wisk out of the handle and is been fantastic to me. I mounted on my drill and shake,shake, shake. This can accelerate the process as much as the heat if you have the patience.
.images.jpg

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They are absolutely wonderful. This one use to be a battery power one & I pull the wisk out of the handle and is been fantastic to me. I mounted on my drill and shake,shake, shake. This can accelerate the process as much as the heat if you have the patience.
.View attachment 55055
Mine is similar to the picture. I read an interesting and rather lengthy thread on steeping. The conclusion was that the wisk was not a good tool to use as in introduces too much air into the product. That said l will do what you have done because it works for this recipe (minus the drill). :)

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine is similar to the picture. I read an interesting and rather lengthy thread on steeping. The conclusion was that the wisk was not a good tool to use as in introduces too much air into the product. That said l will do what you have done because it works for this recipe (minus the drill). :)

I do respect everyone's opinion. I never had any problems what so ever. Once the mix settle I pull the cap off to let it breath for a few hours, this will make all the components to settle down and let some of this air out. This is like when you are mixing a milk shake, in theory you just can put all your ingredients in the cup and drinked. It has to be a process of mixing all this together. Lots of people use heat in there mixes, I do as well, as sometimes I don't use nothing and just shake the bottle often. In occasions I use both, the beater and some heat. All depends on the recipe that I'm creating. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciated. I learn something new everyday.
:):idea:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I do respect everyone's opinion. I never had any problems what so ever. Once the mix settle I pull the cap off to let it breath for a few hours, this will make all the components to settle down and let some of this air out. This is like when you are mixing a milk shake, in theory you just can put all your ingredients in the cup and drinked. It has to be a process of mixing all this together. Lots of people use heat in there mixes, I do as well, as sometimes I don't use nothing. In occasions I use both, the beater and some heat. All depends on the recipe that I'm creating. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciated. I learn something new everyday.
:):idea:
You're welcome but it was not my option. Just what l read on VU regarding different steeping methods. If it works for you then fine is what l say :)

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You're welcome but it was not my option. Just what l read on VU regarding different steeping methods. If it works for you then fine is what l say :)

@gingerbread, I'm sorry! I didn't refer to you. I know about the thread that you talk about. That's what I was referring to. My apologies if I wasn't clear enough. Thank you gingerbread for your comments and opinions. I have lots of respect for you. God bless!:cheers:

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@gingerbread, I'm sorry! I didn't refer to you. I know about the thread that you talk about. That's what I was referring to. My apologies if I wasn't clear enough. Thank you gingerbread for your comments and opinions. I have lots of respect for you. God bless!:cheers:
No need to apologise. I was not offended. Take care and wisk away! (I will be) :)

VU Sponsors