Become a Patron!

The pleasure principle

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
aaaahh..you hit the nail on the head here.....the real reason the SJW /neo facists..want to ban vaping it's pleasureable.....there is I believe something very reminiscent of puritanisim in the leftist movements of present day....you have to get a note from the girl who is groping your crotch before you start to undress her, you have to contemplate your sins of carbon footprinting in every action you carry out and every cheeseburger you eat....in fact this whole save the childeren/planet/humanity, and the whole social justice warrior bullshit and their chickenshit microaggressions,safe spaces,and triggering crap is nothing more than having the entire population vibrate in guilt and shame continually unless they go to a geneder nuteral gays for a free Palastine/BLM meeting to recieve holy confession and absolution from the new self appointed priesthood of social justice warriors...and God forbid you laugh at them, or their sacred cows.....It reminds me of how in the novel 1984 women wore drab shapeless clothing that hid their bodies because it might give pleasure to them or a man by celebrating sex....on a gut level we all know that the pinch faced pigeon chested chick who pretend they are having an asthma attack from the cigarette smoke you exhaled from 60 feet away, is really pissed off because you are enjoying something,and not vibrating in punishment.....like she is, the more you vibrate in punishment the purer your soul is......it is all to reminiscent of Catholic school.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
aaaahh..you hit the nail on the head here.....the real reason the SJW /neo facists..want to ban vaping it's pleasureable.....there is I believe something very reminiscent of puritanisim in the leftist movements of present day....you have to get a note from the girl who is groping your crotch before you start to undress her, you have to contemplate your sins of carbon footprinting in every action you carry out and every cheeseburger you eat....in fact this whole save the childeren/planet/humanity, and the whole social justice warrior bullshit and their chickenshit microaggressions,safe spaces,and triggering crap is nothing more than having the entire population vibrate in guilt and shame continually unless they go to a geneder nuteral gays for a free Palastine/BLM meeting to recieve holy confession and absolution from the new self appointed priesthood of social justice warriors...and God forbid you laugh at them, or their sacred cows.....It reminds me of how in the novel 1984 women wore drab shapeless clothing that hid their bodies because it might give pleasure to them or a man by celebrating sex....on a gut level we all know that the pinch faced pigeon chested chick who pretend they are having an asthma attack from the cigarette smoke you exhaled from 60 feet away, is really pissed off because you are enjoying something,and not vibrating in punishment.....like she is, the more you vibrate in punishment the purer your soul is......it is all to reminiscent of Catholic school.

standing-ovation.jpg

:)
Andria

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

image.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In fact the pressure from being a white christian,meat eating, pick up truck driving, male pussy slave has been so great so budensome,that I thought seriouslly of becoming a self identifying Black tranny vegan pedestrian aethesit,.....but I just couldn't part with my pick up truck.....or give up spanking dirty nasty girls.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just hate puritans, pure and simple. People who hate themselves so much that they think pleasure is evil, and want to inflict that hatred on everyone else... well, England should have burnt them at the stake, not set them free to come over here and pollute North America with their insanity.

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just hate puritans, pure and simple. People who hate themselves so much that they think pleasure is evil, and want to inflict that hatred on everyone else... well, England should have burnt them at the stake, not set them free to come over here and pollute North America with their insanity.

Andria
Oh I don't know....puritanical thought regimes do have their charms.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I don't know....puritanical thought regimes do have their charms.

No, they really don't. They believe that anything which is enjoyable is "of the devil," and therefore evil, and therefore must be avoided, and anyone who doesn't avoid it is also evil and of the devil and must be persecuted, if not killed. Got no use for those asswipes AT ALL, whether they call themselves puritans or "public health."

Andria

VU Sponsors