Become a Patron!

The Quicksilver RDA

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are proud to announce the release of the Quicksilver RDA by 2puffs. This intuitive device utilizes a removable build deck, giving you plenty of room to build without the confines of its deep drip well! It includes three sleeves (copper, ss, and brass) to match any mod you want! Staggered post holes make building a breeze and the deep juice well provides plenty of room for cotton on this atty!

Feel free to post questions and comments below!

Get it here

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
What a really awesome concept for utilizing a large size well. Might be the perfect solution to some of the Magma (my favorite at the moment) flaws. Can you snap a picture of one fully assembled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What a really awesome concept for utilizing a large size well. Might be the perfect solution to some of the Magma (my favorite at the moment) flaws. Can you snap a picture of one fully assembled?

It's a really cool concept, tackles a lot of the weak spots of other atties. Did you want to see the internals assembled? or assembled on a mod? Here's this one for now :)

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a huge copper fan but my goodness that tritone is incredible. That's exactly what I was looking for. Is that top ring SS only or do they have brass and copper of it?

The Vaping Griffin LLC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors