Become a Patron!

The Rumble Crumble by SessionDrummer

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yet another client request. Having fallen in love with both WF's Crumble Topping, and SSA's Shortbread Cookie, it seemed about time to start using them more. Both paired with each other and reinforced the crumble and base aspects along with two MORE of my favorites, MF Wild Raspberry, and SSA's Raspberry Syrup. The two work in concert to pull off one HELL of a Raspberry experience. Almost ALL fruits can benefit from a little PUNCH from Medicine Flower's Lemon, and FLV's Frosting just added a sweet kiss to the end.

The Rumble Crumble.jpeg

Rumble Crumble.jpg

The Rumble Crumble

Ingredient%
Biscuit (INAWERA)0.60
Crumble Topping (SC) (WF)1.50
Frosting (Flavorah)0.60
Lemon (MF)0.30
Raspberry Syrup (SSA)1.00
Shortbread Cookie (SSA)1.50
Super Sweet (CAP)0.40
Wild Raspberry (MF)0.55

Flavor total: 6.45%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That sounds great! I have SSA raspberry syrup and already know I want WF crumble topping. I'm out of PUR cookie... how does SSA shortbread cookie compare to FA cookie?

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds great! I have SSA raspberry syrup and already know I want WF crumble topping. I'm out of PUR cookie... how does SSA shortbread cookie compare to FA cookie?
They are very different. FA Cookie has that sharp, crunchy, acetyl pyrazine thing going on, shortbread biscuit is more of a, well, for a lack of better description, shortbread cookie. It's a little softer, definitely not as punchy, and tastes quite a bit like shortbread.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks interesting, I would have to try & sub INW Shortbread for the SSA SC.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes... sometimes that sharp crunchy AP is a bit much. I like cookie but just a little too much and it can ruin a recipe. I recently subbed JF yellow cake for cookie in one of my recipes... going to try it tomorrow in my RTA. I need to order more "cookie" but now very confused on which one to get (maybe just go for sugar cookie because I have no sweetener)

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes... sometimes that sharp crunchy AP is a bit much. I like cookie but just a little too much and it can ruin a recipe. I recently subbed JF yellow cake for cookie in one of my recipes... going to try it tomorrow in my RTA. I need to order more "cookie" but now very confused on which one to get (maybe just go for sugar cookie because I have no sweetener)
I will not be of any help there. I order ALL the cookies lol. If there is one thing I love, it is a good cookie vape. If you can get a few, FA Vanilla Cookie, WF Almond Cookie, CAP Sugar cookie, SSA Shortbread cookie, JF Cookie, are all great cookies to have. Also, INW Shortbread is a thing. It is also really good. I like it a lot.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I will not be of any help there. I order ALL the cookies lol. If there is one thing I love, it is a good cookie vape. If you can get a few, FA Vanilla Cookie, WF Almond Cookie, CAP Sugar cookie, SSA Shortbread cookie, JF Cookie, are all great cookies to have. Also, INW Shortbread is a thing. It is also really good. I like it a lot.
I also order all the cookies. And anything that could be considered a cookie. Or bent into a cookie. Yum.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yet another client request. Having fallen in love with both WF's Crumble Topping, and SSA's Shortbread Cookie, it seemed about time to start using them more. Both paired with each other and reinforced the crumble and base aspects along with two MORE of my favorites, MF Wild Raspberry, and SSA's Raspberry Syrup. The two work in concert to pull off one HELL of a Raspberry experience. Almost ALL fruits can benefit from a little PUNCH from Medicine Flower's Lemon, and FLV's Frosting just added a sweet kiss to the end.

View attachment 188397

View attachment 188398

The Rumble Crumble

Ingredient%
Biscuit (INAWERA)0.60
Crumble Topping (SC) (WF)1.50
Frosting (Flavorah)0.60
Lemon (MF)0.30
Raspberry Syrup (SSA)1.00
Shortbread Cookie (SSA)1.50
Super Sweet (CAP)0.40
Wild Raspberry (MF)0.55

Flavor total: 6.45%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
Looks great. And I have all the flavors. It’s been a while since I’ve had a good raspberry. This looks like it might do the trick. Thanks!

VU Sponsors