Become a Patron!

The taste has faded. Do you have something stronger?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, reckon I can try helping a bit more. Bear with me.

First what flavor are you currently vaping that has faded?

Second are you sure you've not dulled your taste buds using the same flavor too much? This is often called vaper's tongue.

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
The Hydration thing is so true. Otherwise I would grab some Jam Monster and a lifetime supply of RDA coils.

Well, reckon I can try helping a bit more. Bear with me.

First what flavor are you currently vaping that has faded?

Second are you sure you've not dulled your taste buds using the same flavor too much? This is often called vaper's tongue.
Thank you for your reply! I have been using pineapple flavor for 5 months. I always feel that nothing tastes good at present. It is not as delicious as before.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might consider trying other flavors. I use a fair bit of DIY flavors at times. I prefer unflavored but sometimes I like a peppermint, maybe a coffee. Swapping flavors up from time to time helps me avoid getting too much of one in particular.

As a boy my grandfather let me eat a whole apple pie. I got sick. My grandfather asked if I learned. Told him I learned to not eat a whole pie at once. He told me to remember there can always be too much of a good thing. This can apply flavors and vaping.

Your taste buds can get sick of a flavor, or unflavored. Been vaping four to five years now. Used to like a juice called Hawk Sauce. Not had any of it for quite a while now. Life has led to it costing more for one thing. For another I got "burnt out" on Hawk Sauce.

Think if you start swapping flavors out you'll find your tastes will gradually return. Pineapple will start tasting yummy again. Other foods, vaping flavors will too. Barring that I also suggest hydration being relevant. Even having physically limited taste myself, vaping can dry me out and nothing will taste good.

Water can neutralize flavors. It also helps regulate body temperature, flushes kidneys, liver. There's plenty of reason it is called a universal solvent. Water can sole a lot of problems. But again just remember to not over do a good thing. :)

Vape4change

Unlisted Vendor
If you want something with a stronger flavour, I recommend Vape4Change. They have a wide selection of flavours. I believe you will find one that will suit your tastes. Go to their website and look through their selection to find a juice with a more robust flavour profile.

VU Sponsors