lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
first thing wrong with this piece it is written by an Ex-smoker with a slat toward pro smoking for the cool factor.
second thing wrong with this item. it is only his view point and no other side...
third thing wrong most smokers did not smoke for the cool factor. this writer must be a schill and one of those hipster that bash anything for attention

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
first thing wrong with this piece it is written by an Ex-smoker with a slat toward pro smoking for the cool factor.
second thing wrong with this item. it is only his view point and no other side...
third thing wrong most smokers did not smoke for the cool factor. this writer must be a schill and one of those hipster that bash anything for attention

Agree, 100%

So he went through six months of withdrawal pain, gained 30 pounds, and still wishes he could allow himself to smoke. I think he's jealous that the "stupid" vapers found a better way.
I think he needs a little cheese to go with that whine. What an asshole!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reformed smoker turned ANTZ:facepalm:

You haven't really quit smoking if you are vaping because there is no suffering involved and he's bitter because he put on weight :crazy:
I here ya Lucy. My dear sister is one of um! She looks at my vape gear as if it's diseased. People love enjoying new technology, but turn their heads on vaping??? Ridiculous!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"Boo Hoo, I can't look sexy vaping."

Um, ... *smfh* I probably missed that memo.

I vape to safely enjoy nicotine. I don't vape to look cool/sexy.

I enjoyed nicotine using tobacco and it was the main appeal. I didn't use tobacco to look cool/sexy.
I hated the dirty ash, spit. I hated the bile coming up every two or three months too. I hated the direct expense as well as the knowing of likely higher indirect future costs to health.

VU Sponsors