Become a Patron!

They're Far from Harmless, but E-Cigarettes Can Get People off Tobacco

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Saw that link on Twitter yesterday -- my Tweet about it was "I expected a lot more science and a lot less ideological hysteria from Scientific American. Shame, shame." :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think the phrase "damning with faint praise" describes that article well. Morons.

I continue to be chagrined, shocked, appalled, and horribly disappointed with "public health" and all those sucking on the gov't and BP and BT tit. After ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL those years of hate and busybody advice and bans and plain outright ostracism, a crime against humanity... something comes along that can actually free smokers from smoking a great deal more easily than ANYTHING ELSE EVER THOUGHT OF, and all those fucking greedy ignorant scoundrels can do is throw rocks at it... because there's no Big Vapor tit for them to suck on, they say the most idiotic things like "Far from harmless..." Yeah? About as harmful as... oh, AIR.

I wish they'd stick THAT in their fucking pipe and smoke it!

Andria

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The subtitle says "undoubtedly harmful ", but then the article only contains "dont know".
Maybe the author doesn't have a clear grasp of what undoubtedly means ?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The subtitle says "undoubtedly harmful ", but then the article only contains "dont know".
Maybe the author doesn't have a clear grasp of what undoubtedly means ?

I think what they were probably trying to convey is something like "it looks like smoking, so it's BAAAAAAAAAAAD.... but it does help those bad nasty evil smokers quit smoking... which is also bad, because then nobody gets any tobacco money."

Andria

VU Sponsors