Become a Patron!

Think E-Cigs are a Better Alternative to Cigarettes?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Stupid mother fuckers can not even get the retarded pen reference spelled correctly..
It is fucking fargo... for fucks sake I knew they were dumb as fuck up there but seriously how is this passable for journalism even on the most remedial and retarded level.

Oh ya! you can spell your name correctly on your crayon resume!!!
Here report the news!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the dire warnings on health from an obese man and some guy off the street who works at a 7-11.....and this is what passes for journalisim.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this all seem like there are more and more reports about how bad ecigarettes are compared to before public heath England posted their findings. I get the feeling that they are burying the truth with bad articles to cause a fear campaign against them. The motivator being money of course you can't tax something that is good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this all seem like there are more and more reports about how bad ecigarettes are ...
I'm guessing somebody's fortunes are at risk or sees money to be made (*cough* big tobacco *cough*), so now you're seeing everybody from politicians and bureaucrats to a compliant dominant media pushing a narrative.

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm guessing somebody's fortunes are at risk or sees money to be made (*cough* big tobacco *cough*), so now you're seeing everybody from politicians and bureaucrats to a compliant dominant media pushing a narrative.
Ok so I am not totally going insane

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all about the future smokers
Young adults..

VAPE ON

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have a feeling we are going to see more n more battery/mod expolsions over the next few weeks\months in an attempt to scare the general away from vaping .i fear there may even be one helluva an incident that will really effect vaping

just way too much tax money at stake if more citizens keep getting healthy

VU Sponsors