Become a Patron!

ThinkVape Auxo DNA 250C Mod Preview - 200W Handsome box mod

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What to expect from ThinkVape Auxo DNA 250C vape mod? The ThinkVape Auxo DNA 250C 200W Mod is a long name for what looks to be an exciting new vape mod! As the name suggests, it uses the DNA 250C chip, which is popular for its color output and numerous user options including the "replay" function.
think_vape_auxo_dna_250c_box_mod_front_view.jpg

Specifications
Size: 90x55x29mm
Output: 1-200W
User modes: VW, TC
Battery: 2×18650
Display: 0.96in TFT Colour Screen
Resistance limits: 0.08-3ohm
Temperature limits: 200-600°F

To power the module, you will need 2 x 18650 batteries, which are not included in the pod mod kit. The battery compartment can be accessed through the battery cover opened by the bottom flip. There is a 0.96 inch color TFT screen on the side of the device, and you can choose from various user modes, including variable power and temperature control.
think_vape_auxo_dna_250c_box_mod_top_view.jpg

ThinkVape have brought use some lovely mods in the past including the DNA C Triple battery mod and the Thor Pro. For firmware updates and emergency charging, there is a USB port-although the type is not stated. Obviously, its charging rate is as high as 2A.

Related mods you may prefer:
vandy vape jackaroo dual mod for sale
wotofo manik kit for sale

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lot's of devices available now wich look simular to the Aegis line. I like the look and durability but there must be away to incorporate that durability in to a mod with unique style. I am not dis-ing any one but such a good company using an awesome chip set (dna 250c) should be able to produce a stunningly unique mod. Just my opinion. Thank you.

VU Sponsors