Become a Patron!

Third times the charm :)

I've been a smoker for 7 years and have tried vaping to quit twice before. First started off with the e-roll cig like mods thinking that if I made it seem like smoking, it would be easier. Wrong. Only increased my nicotine intake so back to ciggys I went. Second time giving vape a go happened months after and that time I bought a VV evod. This worked great for about 2 months. After a night of heavy drinking and somehow waking up with a pack on my nightstand , they somehow took over again! Now this is my third time , I'm 3 weeks deep and I'm so determined to quit this time. It's going a lot better. I purchased two 26650 mech mods ( mutant and panzer clones ) and have been cloud chasing as a means of keeping myself entertained and motivated :). I'm also really focusing on tasting the e-juice this time which helps. But yeah that's my story, looking forward to being a part of this forum

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good luck and keep at it!! The hobby part of this habit is what keeps me going, it's fun learning how to build and tweak things for maximum enjoyment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU! Keep at it...many of us have been there and are rooting for you. :)

VU Sponsors