Member For 4 Years
Seller should be flogged!
cff59e3d740013043950d14a2df9e57c.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Seina_Yamada

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had a e-bay and paypal account many years ago until I sold a laptop on e-bay and got scammed.... 800 usd out of my pocket and both ebay and paypal both said sorry we cant help you.

So any more I say F**k them.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet shit like this is what leads to a lot of the exploding mod articles that get posted every week, and everyone just shits on the end user.
Probably.

However, in this case, I think the end-user is equally at fault for trusting the word of the seller and not getting a second opinion. To me, that's just inexcusably naive... ...to take one random stranger's word on something that you know little about as the truth is just foolish.

Scy123

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Manufactures who re wrap unknown batteries and label them 35amp are worst. At least you know right off the bat these are Samsung 25r.

Buying ecig gear on ebay is a bad idea in general. Generally you have buyer protection for PayPal and eBay purchases, but for ecig related products you will not have any protection and if something was to go wrong you will be out of luck and possibly cash.

I know! I got burned once and my case was shut down the moment they deemed it was ecig related.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Buy the setup and toss the batteries and buy batteris a Liionwholesale...then you've got a half decent setup for a good deal!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
talk about a load of crap right there. I saw a homemade mech on there one time with batteries in it that were torn wrappers and two different brands.
a buddy bought it and gave it a proper burial to ensure it was purchased for disposal and not to be used as a weapon of mass destruction.

tons of shady shit there

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LMAO!!!! I'm not laughing at you, just the delivery of the statement

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And once again the bigwigs post deals for ebay as well as gearbest....I just don't get it. It's really sketchy.

Prayers are still needed for my dad!

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And once again the bigwigs post deals for ebay as well as gearbest....I just don't get it. It's really sketchy.

What's wrong with gearbest? Just curious....

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's wrong with gearbest? Just curious....
Gearbest is a clusterfuck with their presales. I believe they are scam artists who take your money, and keep delaying the presales to keep collecting money...

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Gearbest is a clusterfuck with their presales. I believe they are scam artists who take your money, and keep delaying the presales to keep collecting money...

Ah, ok. I ordered from them over the weekend and it says it shipped....sure hope it arrives lolol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah, ok. I ordered from them over the weekend and it says it shipped....sure hope it arrives lolol
Just keep in mind it is overseas lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah I expect it sometime in May lol
Hahahhaha! What did you order bud?

Excuse me I mean hun*****

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I see it says in your signature "Prayers are still needed for my dad!"

I just lost my dad back in October to Leukemia....so I will definitely send some prayers your dad's way I hope he is ok.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahahhaha! What did you order bud?

Excuse me I mean hun*****

I ordered the RX200 and a few sets of batteries. Was a good deal so took it...don't really need it right away.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see it says in your signature "Prayers are still needed for my dad!"

I just lost my dad back in October to Leukemia....so I will definitely send some prayers your dad's way I hope he is ok.
Not leukemia hun but the same disease, and thank you very much sweetheart. It's been a fight for 4 years. These past few months have been the worst though :(

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not leukemia hun but the same disease, and thank you very much sweetheart. It's been a fight for 4 years. These past few months have been the worst though :(

Dad fought hard for years...he had a couple of stem cell transplants. Lost mom to cancer (Lung) back in 2005. So I have been there and have a pretty good idea what you are going through....if you ever need to vent hit me up, trust me, I understand.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered the RX200 and a few sets of batteries. Was a good deal so took it...don't really need it right away.
I was going to say....if you needed it, it is definitely state side for pretty cheap also....you may want to use this for a search:

http://www.vapecrawler.com/

That site gives you the cheapest deals, and also coupon codes when applicable :)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dad fought hard for years...he had a couple of stem cell transplants. Lost mom to cancer (Lung) back in 2005. So I have been there and have a pretty good idea what you are going through....if you ever need to vent hit me up, trust me, I understand.
Added you as a friend. I would love to keep in contact, since we are both going through the same, and the outcome will be the same as well :(

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was going to say....if you needed it, it is definitely state side for pretty cheap also....you may want to use this for a search:

http://www.vapecrawler.com/

That site gives you the cheapest deals, and also coupon codes when applicable :)

Awesome thanks for the link, bookmarked it and will check it out

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Added you as a friend. I would love to keep in contact, since we are both going through the same, and the outcome will be the same as well :(

Most likely, unfortunately. But being there for him and doing all you can to make him comfortable really goes a long way. Caregiving is, by FAR, the hardest job on the planet.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most likely, unfortunately. But being there for him and doing all you can to make him comfortable really goes a long way. Caregiving is, by FAR, the hardest job on the planet.
Yeah it sure is. My dad refuses to go back on the chemo, so he is being pain managed. So me, my mom, and my wife are helping out. My dad in his prime before the cancer was 6'2 245 lbs...he is now 208 lbs....he is so frail now, and can barely eat. The doctors are now saying he should go on feeding tubes. Needless to say that he doesn't want to do it yet....we'll see in the upcoming week or so.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah it sure is. My dad refuses to go back on the chemo, so he is being pain managed. So me, my mom, and my wife are helping out. My dad in his prime before the cancer was 6'2 245 lbs...he is now 208 lbs....he is so frail now, and can barely eat. The doctors are now saying he should go on feeding tubes. Needless to say that he doesn't want to do it yet....we'll see in the upcoming week or so.

It's so hard to watch them deteriorate so rapidly :( You want them to fight and I had a hard time letting my dad go...but in the end, it was his choice and he was tired of fighting....so, I brought him home and he died in his own home, in his bed, with his family. Not in some hospital or nursing home alone. However hard it may be, in the end, we have to do what they want most....and that is to let them go.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's so hard to watch them deteriorate so rapidly :( You want them to fight and I had a hard time letting my dad go...but in the end, it was his choice and he was tired of fighting....so, I brought him home and he died in his own home, in his bed, with his family. Not in some hospital or nursing home alone. However hard it may be, in the end, we have to do what they want most....and that is to let them go.
That's exactly how my dad wants to go as well! We all agreed to it. In his will he has a no recussitation clause. So he will not be on tubes to further whatever state he is in. Which we also agree with. There wouldn't be wuality of life on machine. You know?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's exactly how my dad wants to go as well! We all agreed to it. In his will he has a no recussitation clause. So he will not be on tubes to further whatever state he is in. Which we also agree with. There wouldn't be wuality of life on machine. You know?

I know exactly what you mean.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know exactly what you mean.
Aright perhaps we should clear this conversation for a PM hun. Don't want to scare off the folks who are looking into this thread. You're more than welcome to PM me, and or add me as a friend :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your father, you, and your family are in my prayers @CTFX!!!!

VU Sponsors