Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So to answer your next question: It took a lot of research.

So next question, another car question. Do you get your car detailed, or just drive it through the wash and be done with it?
Drive Through, however, I detail it at home.
I had a job at the car wash, it was fun. I actually had people asking me to clean their vehicles, that's how well I would treat/clean their vehicles, plus, I would never steal their change that I would find.
One time, someone brought in their RV, oh boy, that was almost impossible to clean and dry, but I did it, lol. Though, didn't get that big of tip.
The biggest tip was from a guy who brought in his Lamborghini, he tipped a 50. The same day, Hostess was delivering to the business next door to the car wash. I was hungry, asked the delivery guy how much a box is. The guy just gave me a free box of HOHOs, lol. It was a good day !

Have you or haven't you been fired from a job because you turned down the manager asking you out on a date?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Drive Through, however, I detail it at home.
I had a job at the car wash, it was fun. I actually had people asking me to clean their vehicles, that's how well I would treat/clean their vehicles, plus, I would never steal their change that I would find.
One time, someone brought in their RV, oh boy, that was almost impossible to clean and dry, but I did it, lol. Though, didn't get that big of tip.
The biggest tip was from a guy who brought in his Lamborghini, he tipped a 50. The same day, Hostess was delivering to the business next door to the car wash. I was hungry, asked the delivery guy how much a box is. The guy just gave me a free box of HOHOs, lol. It was a good day !

Have you or haven't you been fired from a job because you turned down the manager asking you out on a date?

Wow, cleaning an RV would be like cleaning a small house for the price of detailing a car. That should have been a generous tip.

Have never been fired for turning down a date with the boss, fortunate to have worked with wonderful ethical professionals (and a lot of gay managers 😂), but a sales rep at a company I used to work for lost a big important account for turning down the person she had to deal with at the client company. Fortunately she had great credibility and lots of important accounts, so it didn't affect her job. It can be a mean world out there.

I like Hohos. They are the lowest calorie of the snack cakes (as long as you don't eat both of them in the packet at once). Hostess has a great line. Remember they went bankrupt a few years ago and disappeared from the market? Right when other brands were starting to put out copies of famous Hostess products, some investor revived the company. It's hard to figure out who that investor was when you try to look it up, but all the goodies came back, the cupcakes, twinkies, snowballs, ding dongs, hohos, etc. They are so much better than Little Debbie products, which are all oil and air. I always wonder how Hostess went bankrupt in the first place. Maybe too many new products at once, dunno.

Next question: Do you go to the doctor for regular check-ups, or only see the doc when something hurts or isn't right?

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Next question: Do you go to the doctor for regular check-ups, or only see the doc when something hurts or isn't right?
After Hostess came back, I bought a box of HOHOs, don't taste the same as before. Haven't bought anymore

I go when I hurt, but then it was to ER cause I hadn't been to a doctor, well, I don't know how long its been. I had to go see the doc for follow up. As of now, still don't have a primary doctor. I really don't like doctors especially when they started to ask... Are you depressed, is your partner abusing you. It isn't any of their damn business. Lol, I don't even let them weigh me, oh how they don't like that at all :teehee: they also don't like when you're carrying a concealed pistol. But, I don't go anywhere without one :)

Are you able or not to pick up items, like socks, a pen that dropped on the floor, stuff like this wirh your toes?

Last edited:

VU Sponsors