Become a Patron!

Thought I say Hi all

I was a pack or a half a pack smoker for 15 years. I tried those cig looking e-cig after they where out for awhile. Didn't help at all end up going back to smokeing. then 2 mounths ago i got me a vape pen given to me. then i moved up to the vamo v6 which is what i am useing now with a justfog s14 clearomizer. I still want a cig atimes so i know i need a better mod and a tank or a dripper. But that will come later on.
A bit about my health i must be reall lucky because i have no got sick for 26 years now. Only thing i ever have was my allergies would act up when the seasons would change. Only thing i had happpen when i started vape is i would sometime cough a little after taking a hit and for a few weeks i was sneezing alot. But i know that was my body clean it self out and geting use to vapeing.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU
Wanting to get past the desire for a cig the first couple months was the hard part. I kept a separate high nic tank for those, especially in the morning with the coffee.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

When I attempted to quit using the Cig-A-Likes and smoking it was easier to just smoke until one day I woke and said that it today is the last day I ever buy smokes again and I stuck through the rough parts and here I am now. Keep up the good fight! Good Luck

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Nice to have you here

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi and welcome! The first few months can be rough, but hang in there, you got this :wave:

VU Sponsors