Become a Patron!

Thoughts on this build

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what's up people...I just wrapped my first dual parallel coils. I thought they were gonna end up in the garbage as practice, but they turned out nice...IMO. I did a 7 wrap with 26 gauge wire. 2.4mm diameter. I'm thinkin a dual coil build. Thoughts and opinions on this build plz...Thx

Last edited:

nameonawall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really going to depend on what you're looking for out of it and what your set up is. Tons of vapor? Tons of flavor? A little of both? Which rda and battery are you using? Personally for me, I would take advantage of the surface area you are going to have with a 7 wrap parallel single coil, and throw it on a regulated mod. I build .5-.9 ohm single coils all the time to run on my ipv3. So I guess that's my suggestion. If you have a regulated device, go single coil, if you plan on running it on a mech, go dual coil, just make sure the resistance of your build isn't going to cause problems for your battery.

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont bee undastandin, aw dees peeple, postin stuf bout dis billd an dat billd butt day aint be menshinun anyting bout der batery an day be axin ckestions bout wat doo eye need too bee doin. loooki dis it be lyke ,00001 ooms lolts-o-flava an smok.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont bee undastandin, aw dees peeple, postin stuf bout dis billd an dat billd butt day aint be menshinun anyting bout der batery an day be axin ckestions bout wat doo eye need too bee doin. loooki dis it be lyke ,00001 ooms lolts-o-flava an smok.
I think he wants pics... And specifics yo...

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dual parelell 18650 box mod. Purple efests at the moment. Smart ass

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dual parallels are great, good amaount of surface area for a good amount of vapor. If you have a drill handy you can have a lot more fun with that 26g, its great for twisted/spiral builds

manson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Thats all I needed to know. I haven't wrapped parallels yet myself. For fear of them ending up in the trash also. I don't like to waste wire. What atty did you put it into ?

B-rad-Real

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you. Thats all I needed to know. I haven't wrapped parallels yet myself. For fear of them ending up in the trash also. I don't like to waste wire. What atty did you put it into ?
Np, I'm using an El Cabron RDA

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
wire is cheap, parallels are where its at if your wanting clouds, yo.

like 100 feet of A-1 26 gauge kanthal for 5 bux and they'll ship it to your door for free. Amazon..

VU Sponsors