Become a Patron!

Thoughts on this Good idea or very bad

Jh Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reviewer
i WANT people thought on this I seen this videos what are you thoughts on what they are doing in the video
good or bad for vaping

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not good or bad, just dumb. And who wears a moto jersy when not riding?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i WANT people thought on this I seen this videos what are you thoughts on what they are doing in the video
good or bad for vaping
Too much Bullshit introduction but I kinda like it I like the girl on the left she kinda looks like an Evil Trinity from the Matrix .. Get to the mods freak the intro

Jh Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reviewer
Watch what they do to the mod is the thing

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No interest, shorting batteries has been done many times and wasn't entertaining the first time. I have seen high discharge multi cell lipos catch fire in real life and that's much more drama than a 18650 venting.

Running it over with a truck? Ok, do what you want with your mod.

After I was done watching the girl for a minute I started skipping. Battery fire, ok skip. Running over mod, ok, done.

Main problem for me was the dude in a moto jersy. If you just got back from a trail ride, ok, cool. Now go take a shower before you sit down to do a vid lol.

If that's your vid or further if that's you in the moto shirt, don't mean to bash but you asked for an opinion :D

Jh Vapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reviewer
hey it not me in the videos just wanted to see what the community thinks about these three reviewers doing this a series

VU Sponsors