Become a Patron!

Thoughts?

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure what I have here but I'm liking it. Any thoughts or things you'd change?

Game over custard - 9%
TFA Strawberry (Ripe) -7%
FA Vienna Cream - 2%
FA Joy - 1 %

Started with just the GOC, straw, and Vienna Cream going for a strawberry shortcake/custard added joy for more sweetness but now it's totally different.

Let me know what you think

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unless it's different "in a bad way", just keep it and make a version 2, 3, etc.

I'd replace the Joy with FA Meringue personally, only because it's kind-of an odd thing with some mixes.

Try some FA Cookie, or INW Biscuit, or FW Yellow Cake, instead of the Vienna.

Brown Sugar?, Marshmallow?, Whipped Cream ?

It's all about experimentation:D

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unless it's different "in a bad way", just keep it and make a version 2, 3, etc.

I'd replace the Joy with FA Meringue personally, only because it's kind-of an odd thing with some mixes.

Try some FA Cookie, or INW Biscuit, or FW Yellow Cake, instead of the Vienna.

Brown Sugar?, Marshmallow?, Whipped Cream ?

It's all about experimentation:D

Best advice ever.
Most of my better recipes are V2, V3, and so on. If a combination recipe works with one primary/dominant flavor, will it work with another, solo or combined? That's my thinking every time.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:confused: What do you have?
Its some weird ass juice that some bitchy over tatooed not nice lady at the vape shop suggested
Obsession
It is not an obsession its nasty more like what I picture something dead mixed with chocolate milk would taste like

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its some weird ass juice that some bitchy over tatooed not nice lady at the vape shop suggested
Obsession
It is not an obsession its nasty more like what I picture something dead mixed with chocolate milk would taste like

Oh hell, you bought without taste testing?
You do know there's a special place in hell for people that pimp juice without allowing you to taste it ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh hell, you bought without taste testing?
You do know there's a special place in hell for people that pimp juice without allowing you to taste it ;)
No I tasted it but she said it was great so I kinda just grabbed it quick I do that..
I now realize it tastes like her personality shiiit

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are some cities in the United states that I detest... One is Houston Texas another is Detroit Michigan another is any area close to the Great Lakes
if you have ever seen the movie "Aliens" you will understand the quote..
What I want is to "Nuke them from Orbit"
I think it would look pretty damned cool a huge ass cloud
Why I posted this here is beyond me

VU Sponsors