Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
how come I can't get a well paying job doing a million dollar study to tell america........kids steal cigarettes from their parents......
I stole my ifrst pack of smoke from a "Stewarts Shops" when I was 11...Didnt expect the kid waiting at the bathroom door to reach behind him and slip a pack into his pocket for him and his friends to try and smoke...
You wont see this with vaping as the shops keep kids away from the counter or atleast from behind the counter...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I stole my ifrst pack of smoke from a "Stewarts Shops" when I was 11...Didnt expect the kid waiting at the bathroom door to reach behind him and slip a pack into his pocket for him and his friends to try and smoke...
You wont see this with vaping as the shops keep kids away from the counter or atleast from behind the counter...

A few of the kids in my neighborhood stole 4 cartons from an old lady's mom & pop shop in the neighborhood.
she had an old bell tied to the door to let her know when someone came in the store.
three kids went in the store which was attached to the womans house and one hid behind the soda cooler (before the old lady seen him) the other two kids bought a few things and left.
the old lady walks back into the house part to watch TV or take a shit (or whatever a person does in their home) that is when the kid that was hiding strikes.

That is seriously how five of the kids (including me) started smoking in my neighborhood and i'm glad I wasn't involved in the "rob the old lady" part
but none the less I paid for the crime with a 22 year addiction to cigarettes:(

VU Sponsors