Become a Patron!

Tickled Pink - Fantastic Strawberry & Cream

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all,

It's been a month or two since I posted a half decent recipe, so enjoy this fully decent recipe. A personal favourite of mine and one I was only able to perfect when my Mama J's order came in.

Note : You can sub the GOC in this recipe for another custard. It won't be the same, but it's an option. FA custard works well, as do either of the CAPs custards.

Note 2 : CAPs Sweet Cream cannot be substituted. I tried with other creams and it just isn't the same.

4% CAP Sweet Strawberry
2% TFA Strawberry (Ripe)
2% Game Over Custard
2% FA Vienna Cream
2% CAP Sweet Cream
1% FA Coconut (Can be omitted, but not at all recommended)

I love this so much; hope you do too! Enjoy!

Elickwizard

Member For 4 Years
Seeing as it needs GOC - anyone know where I could get this in the UK? Intrigued by all the press surrounding it :) would like to try the above recipe too.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Seeing as it needs GOC - anyone know where I could get this in the UK? Intrigued by all the press surrounding it :) would like to try the above recipe too.
He ships overseas, but they're in the process of moving. Has anyone ordered from @wllmc recently?

Elickwizard

Member For 4 Years
I tried there a few weeks ago looks like he's still moving as no stock was available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I live in the UK and ordered a couple of bottles recently. Took 3-4 weeks to come, but I got them!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thank you very much for looking - will count the pennies and see what I can afford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just about got our new place all set up and making changes to the line up still. we decided to keep our holiday sale prices permanent for 2016 so maybe that will help :) also if you set up an account at mamajsflavorshop.com and shoot us an email id like to send you a free sample so you can try it Wizard :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hi all,

It's been a month or two since I posted a half decent recipe, so enjoy this fully decent recipe. A personal favourite of mine and one I was only able to perfect when my Mama J's order came in.

Note : You can sub the GOC in this recipe for another custard. It won't be the same, but it's an option. FA custard works well, as do either of the CAPs custards.

Note 2 : CAPs Sweet Cream cannot be substituted. I tried with other creams and it just isn't the same.

4% CAP Sweet Strawberry
2% TFA Strawberry (Ripe)
2% Game Over Custard
2% FA Vienna Cream
2% CAP Sweet Cream

looks delicious :)

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

i wasn't impressed. Your mileage may vary.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi all,

4% CAP Sweet Strawberry
2% TFA Strawberry (Ripe)
2% Game Over Custard
2% FA Vienna Cream
2% CAP Sweet Cream

Hello is there an alternative of making this custard instead of purchase shame just ordered big and not worth buying one item..I have all ingredients but the game over ...

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello is there an alternative of making this custard instead of purchase shame just ordered big and not worth buying one item..I have all ingredients but the game over ...

I bet this would be delicious with cap vanilla custard. I think he said so in the original post, actually. yep! I recently made the best strawberry custard I ever tasted. It's not my recipe, but it's fabulous. The coconut and hazelnut really turn it up that extra notch My notes in [ ].

Strawberry Custard (by \u\sophic reddit on reddit [Can add a smidge extra hazelnut and coconut - 0.5%]

CAP Vanilla Custard V2 5% [v1 works fine]
FA Coconut 3%
FA Caramel 1-1.5% [I like 1.5%]
FA Hazelnut 1% [I used FW]
CAP Sweet Strawberry 2.5-3%

cass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does this get better with steeping?
I bet this would be delicious with cap vanilla custard. I think he said so in the original post, actually. yep! I recently made the best strawberry custard I ever tasted. It's not my recipe, but it's fabulous. The coconut and hazelnut really turn it up that extra notch My notes in [ ].

Strawberry Custard (by \u\sophic reddit on reddit [Can add a smidge extra hazelnut and coconut - 0.5%]

CAP Vanilla Custard V2 5% [v1 works fine]
FA Coconut 3%
FA Caramel 1-1.5% [I like 1.5%]
FA Hazelnut 1% [I used FW]
CAP Sweet Strawberry 2.5-3%

Do you know if this get better with steeping?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does this get better with steeping?

Do you know if this get better with steeping?
yup, it gets better, more blended, nuanced. And like Heabob says, Cap custard, especially, takes a while to come into itself.It's kinda stark at first. I like it with a little extra coconut and hazelnut, to the point where, even after sitting for a couple of weeks, you can almost pick those flavors out. Or maybe it's because I know they're in there. When I say a little, I mean like 0.5% of each, at most. I do extra 0.25% fa coconut and 0.5% fw hazelnut.

VU Sponsors