Become a Patron!

TID Box Mod

Hey guys wanted to share this new box mod i got about a week ago. Its the TID box mod made by a small company based in NJ thats quickly expanding and let me tell you these guys are awesome. Their customer service is fantastic and they go above and beyond for anyone. I actually went and picked up mine with a buddy because they are close by in NJ and they hooked us up with house made liquids and new faceplates just for being there. The mod is great so far it uses 2 18650 batts ran unregulated and in parallel, solid metal construction and the faceplate sits flush and is held on with earth magnets. The mod sits good in the hand and has a nice rugged feel to it. I've been using it for 4 days on one charge and still have about another day or so before the batts need replenishing and yes she still hits hard the whole time. Craftsmanship great and the colors and custom sticker options are a nice touch. I highly recomend it to anyone and haven't seen anyone disapointed yet. If your interested you can check them out at www.thecloudnerds.com and even follow them on facebook @ TID box mod group. I know they were doing custom state stickers also so feel free to contact them if any questions come up. They also do a 15% military discount so pm me for the coupon code if you qualify. Just to state im not a vendor or anything i just really respect a good company and the fine piece that they produce and cant wait to see them expand.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

VU Sponsors