Become a Patron!

Tight MTL POD

Griego

Member For 4 Years
I'm looking for a tight MTL refillable POD system. Just getting off cigarettes. I have a JUUL and an NJOY Ace. I like the draw on both of these but would like to be able to refill. I purchased the Uwell Caliburn but the draw is a little looser than I wanted. I'm sure it'll just take some getting use to. IN the meantime I thought I'd jump on here for any recommendations. Thanks in advance. BG

+Caffeine

Member For 2 Years
Renova Zero or Vladdin...the Vladdin RE is more of a Juul or Caliburn style shape...whereas the Vladdin Eden is like a Zippo lighter with a removable cover, both use the same ceramic coil pods with a tight draw.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the OVNS jc01 has a pretty tight draw. at least for me. if you dont like that ceramic pod you can use the ovns w01 pod in the jc01 battery but its looser tho.

The Artery Pal 2 gives a nice tight draw with the airflow almost closed, whistle tip helps too, nice bit of kit and the new HP coils last ages too.

The Pasito isn't bad either but not as tight as the Pal 2, apart from Juul (yuck!) style pods the Pal 2 is the tightest pod draw I have (and I have loads)

xZitoWarriorx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Personally if you like those, I’d get a Suorin Air, there around 10-12 on most sites or the smoant s8. I love them both. I have 3 of each I carry around or have to grab and go.

Since my last post the tightest draw I am now getting is on the Geekvape Aegis Boost plus the flavour is amazing, though it's more of a Pod/Mod / AIO.

Since I got this my Pal 2 and Pal 2 Pro have sat neglected.

Comes with Darth's approval ;)

GeekVape-Aegis-Boost-AIO-1.jpg

xZitoWarriorx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Since my last post the tightest draw I am now getting is on the Geekvape Aegis Boost plus the flavour is amazing, though it's more of a Pod/Mod / AIO.

Since I got this my Pal 2 and Pal 2 Pro have sat neglected.

Comes with Darth's approval ;)

View attachment 151639

The Aegis Boost is definitely one that I want, next one I’m going to get.

Glad Darth Vader approves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheelie

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do nicsalts out of my old mechanicals with an old Kayfun rebuildables I used to use 3, 4, 5 years ago. Put in a 1.2 ohms coil. Don't need a pod system. Pods are basically just old technology (with added temperature control when using a temp control coil) making a comeback. Only those who dared ever went down into sub ohms coils on vape systems.

VU Sponsors