Become a Patron!

Time to Boycott Six Flags

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How do you vapers feel about this? It's Six Flags New Policy! I wonder whose paying them for this advertisement? Or whose supplying their research info. uploadfromtaptalk1404433992387.jpg

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw this on FB. Looks like it was in California but I'm sure the one in New Jersey has the same policy.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Facts show the more people DIED on the rides from Six Flags then using Electronic Cigarettes.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bullshit. I am sure fucking Joisey will have the same policy. Another reason for me to hate that fucking state. I went to the Susquehanna Bank Center and had some twat waffle security guard tell me I couldn't vape. It is a pavilion not an indoor stadium and is pretty much the same as being outside.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I haven't gone to the one here in the DFW area lately. I certainly hope it's not the same policy.

@VaporJoes And yes just last year a lady died in the Arlington six flags

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This move could cost Six Flags dearly. Besides it showing their ignorance of the facts.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a crock...where are these studies?...this sounds like one person in the company with power and an agenda...that's all it would take to make a fucked up policy...

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Geees , how much research has Six Flags done on vaping.

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey Joe I tried your link and I guess they took it down Hummmm

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
The sad part of this is how many people will see this that might have been thinking of trying an e-cig?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Brought to you by Pfizer.

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The sad part of this is how many people will see this that might have been thinking of trying an e-cig?
Oh, I didn't even think of that, you are so right. So Sad..

Crunchy Codex

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is the single most idiotic PSA poster I have ever seen. This more stupid than xxxxxx Madness or Your Brain On Drugs.

Reactions: jae

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
HA HA My vape has No nic so kiss my u know what... and What your not allowed to smoke at six flags now? back when i was going I hated standing in line smelling smoke from others, vaping at six flags would totally rock out.

I could vape at Six flags all day and no one would know nothing Stupid people

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it is kind of obvious that the frame is from Six Flags, the poster in it is homemade. But have fun trying to spot it out in the wild.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...And the wall behind it looks suspiciously like a high school restroom.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It could only benefit us as a community (and as a society at large in fact) if we were more skeptical of dubious things.

Crunchy Codex

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
...And the wall behind it looks suspiciously like a high school restroom.

...I think you're right! That fucking tiling looks exactly like a public restroom.
And I've been to many Six Flags parks. That doesn't look like their restrooms;Six Flags restrooms look like shit.

TStorms

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
These ass clowns really need to educate themselves....so tired of the bullshit and FU*K U Six Flags, your parks suck anyway!!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
6 Flags Magic Mountain does have the best Roller Coaster rides around.
Still, if this was true, I wouldn't go there...

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
6 Flags Magic Mountain does have the best Roller Coaster rides around.
Still, if this was true, I wouldn't go there...
You hear about what happened yesterday, The Ninja having a tree that sucks. I used to love six flags but now as a adult i am always thinking about bad things and movies like Final destination i guess ruined me going somewhere like that and having fun.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You hear about what happened yesterday, The Ninja having a tree that sucks. I used to love six flags but now as a adult i am always thinking about bad things and movies like Final destination i guess ruined me going somewhere like that and having fun.

Last time i went, I was 50 and i re-rode each about 6 times. nothing like a thrill ride to feel alive. Ok the next day i was in pain but it was worth it.... Nina was lick ass for sure...

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it is kind of obvious that the frame is from Six Flags, the poster in it is homemade. But have fun trying to spot it out in the wild.

Actually my son was telling me about a poster that sounds identical to that at Six Flags St.Louis in the bathroom. He was on his 8th grade field trip and mentioned it to me because it was just about the time that I started exclusively vaping.

Edit. He will be here tomorrow and I will show him this thread. I'll at least get confirmation for myself. I'll post back here.

Last edited:

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He nodded his head emphatically and said "Yeah, That's the one that I saw in the bathroom!". They probably had it up during that time due to a lot of area schools having class trips to Six Flags. I usually take him at least once during his summer break, I'll keep an eye out for it.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I highly doubt it was the same one. They misspelled nicotine fer chrissakes.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He said that it was, lol... I know that it's misspelled. He said that it's the same picture, but he didn't notice if the misspelling was present or not. Perhaps that was part of the contest? I know our high school art class had a stamp contest. The kid that won had his art featured on a stamp. Perhaps, the top picks were featured at Six Flags? The Six Flags that he saw it at was Six Flags St.Louis. Which happens to be in Eureka MO... The same area/city that the contest was held. I highly doubt that Six Flags is against E-Cigs, that would be bad PR, without more research from official channels. I'm guessing that it's something as innocent as featuring children's anti drug poster artwork.

Last edited:

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wait. Here it is, on the link that you posted....

Students were recognized at the Judging & Awards Ceremony at B&B Theater on Wednesday, February 19th. Winning entries will be featured at: Six Flags, schools, city halls, fitness centers, and on TV channels including MTV, MTV2 and Nick!

So anyway, don't boycott Six Flags people, they're featuring local kids artwork, lol.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He said that it was, lol... I know that it's misspelled. He said that it's the same picture, but he didn't notice if the misspelling was present or not. Perhaps that was part of the contest? I know our high school art class had a stamp contest. The kid that won had his art featured on a stamp. Perhaps, the top picks were featured at Six Flags? The Six Flags that he saw it at was Six Flags St.Louis. Which happens to be in Eureka MO... The same area/city that the contest was held. I highly doubt that Six Flags is against E-Cigs, that would be bad PR, without more research from official channels. I'm guessing that it's something as innocent as featuring children's anti drug poster artwork.
I could see that. But i hope that kid's English teacher gave him some extra homework.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wait. Here it is, on the link that you posted....

So anyway, don't boycott Six Flags people, they're featuring local kids artwork, lol.
Good god! Great job, Mister Holmes. Bravo!

VU Sponsors