Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually ... Yes , something in the style as to what to do for better performance , upkeep and an overall better vaping experience .. Something that helps people dial in their mods , rdas , and tanks , be it a repair or just a hack , not DIY but more on the hands on approach , kind of a help me with this thing before I wack it on the floor .

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually ... Yes , something in the style as to what to do for better performance , upkeep and an overall better vaping experience .. Something that helps people dial in their mods , rdas , and tanks , be it a repair or just a hack , not DIY but more on the hands on approach , kind of a help me with this thing before I wack it on the floor .
Some of the "pinned" threads that you see around have been created by members. I don't know if you mean specific sections, or generalized discussion types... sometimes it's the "if you build it, they will come" kind of discussion.

It's up to Admin to create new sections, but the threads that blow everyone away do get pinned, sometimes. I do agree with you, that VU is full of some real genius.

VU Sponsors