Become a Patron!

Tired of DIY herbal juice burning coil

I am tired of my DIY juice (made from a VG/PG infusion that involves raspberry tea and lemon balm) burning the coils. I ordered my usual Bear Blend juices recently so that I can just have a normal experience again. I am wondering if this is being caused by chain vaping but I don't know....
Ingredients in this include about 70/30 VG/PG (usually fine for other juices) and the herbal glycerite infusion (a thick and rich combination of VG/PG and lemon balm/raspberry leaf tea). If you think all I'm vaping is the infusion you're wrong! :p I've tried watering it down to as little as 3 mL of the infusion glycerite formula with 27 mL of VG/PG formula! This is because I am aware of the damage a richly and thickly-infused herbal glycerite base might do to coils.

Generally, I'm left changing the coil every 1 -3 days. I've gone back to Bear Blend because what started as a way to potentially save money actually cost me money on coils!!

I can't even do this stuff to save money for MYSELF, let alone think about marketing it. From what I've read on these forums, struggling with herbal juices is not uncommon for the DIY community. I am literally willing to pay someone to help me with this, if possible LOL. I'm not even kidding.

VU Sponsors