Become a Patron!

To update or not

parasbhatia

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recently got the Vaporesso Tarot Nano on v1.3 and turns out there is a new software update of v1.4 I wanted to ask if it's any good

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In my opinion if it ain't broke don't fix it.......................

I have seen many a post about bricked MOD's after updating. When there was an update for my RX200S I did it but saw a decreased battery life so I rolled it back. The increased display time was the reason as far as I could figure.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently got the Vaporesso Tarot Nano on v1.3 and turns out there is a new software update of v1.4 I wanted to ask if it's any good
Is the update reversable? If yes try what do you have to loose except for a few minutes.... if you don't like the update you put the old version back.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hi, I got Tarot pro which update new firmware but after update as it turn on but none of buttons work!! I need old firmware to restore mine but couldn't find old firmware for tarot pro on website. Can anyone got old firmware to send me via email? Cheer

Mainevape

Member For 1 Year
In my opinion if it ain't broke don't fix it.......................

I have seen many a post about bricked MOD's after updating. When there was an update for my RX200S I did it but saw a decreased battery life so I rolled it back. The increased display time was the reason as far as I could figure.
Agree don't unless is necessary.

Hi, Anyone have old version firmware for tarot pro 160w as I had done update new firmware as afterward done update and my tarot turn on but all buttons not work as it just freeze screen as nothing to change cos by buttons not work... So Im still look for old firmware version to roll it back but couldnt find any on website as all just new firmware!!!

Yeah that one as update v1.7 on my tarot pro already but v1.7 keep my tarot buttons freeze after 20-30 puff as did update thirds times as all the same happens. So I think that I need old firmware which not in vaporesso website as it only new v1.7 as no firmware history to download. My tarot keep freeze all buttons after update then 20-30 puffs......

Yeah, I did follow them as done it with batteries remove as after update, disconnect it then unplug usb and put batteries back and tarot mod screen show me the new version 'v1.7' with vaporesso then enjoy with it as puff on 50 watts, after about 25 puff, it freeze like fire button freeze and it say 'system lock' then I know how to unlock it, after unlock as all buttons not work. As pull batteries out then put back as all buttons not work unless go pc to update again then it ok till same again (three times) so I saw somewhere on this forum that someone have old firmware to sent via email as I leave my email as haven't heard any. Maybe haywire inside my tarot pro?

VU Sponsors