Become a Patron!

Toasted Coconut Ice Cream

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like toasted coconut you might like this. The addition of FA Cookie is what "toasts" the coconut. Me hope you likey.

Coconut(FA) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2%
Vanilla Tahiti(FA) 1%
Cookie(FA) 0.5%
(Steep for 8-10 days)
diy24-01.jpg

Jimmy1life

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its looking like I'm missing alot of flavors that are in alot of recipes Fa cookie Cap VBIC and Sweet cream. Bookmarked gota get the flavors then whip this up. Possibly may go off ur cream base and throw in strawberry once they come in.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Steevster

Member For 4 Years
Squonk I don't have vanilla tahiti would shisha vanilla be an ok sub for this and at what percentage would you suggest?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
sounds good, You should try throwing a little taro in there too. taro and coconut make a great combo

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squonk I don't have vanilla tahiti would shisha vanilla be an ok sub for this and at what percentage would you suggest?
I would use .5% Shisha Vanilla. If you happen to have FA Fresh Cream, I would sub it for CAPS Sweet Cream at the same % if you go the Shisha route. Shisha Vanilla is much sweeter than any of the FA vanillas. You can always use any of the other FA vanillas @1% in the mix if you have them.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you like toasted coconut you might like this. The addition of FA Cookie is what "toasts" the coconut. Me hope you likey.

Coconut(FA) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2%
Vanilla Tahiti(FA) 1%
Cookie(FA) 0.5%
(Steep for 8-10 days)
diy24-01.jpg
How is it before steeping as I do not steep anymore?

VU Sponsors