Become a Patron!

TONY'S ISLAND CHESSECAKE (IN PROGRESS)

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TONY'S ISLAND CHESSECAKE : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/821430/TONY'S ISLAND CHESSECAKE
IMG_1280.JPG
0.5% Brown Sugar (TPA)
0.5% Cinnamon Ceylon (FA)
1% Custard (FA)
0.5% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
0.5% Meringue (FA)
5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
2% Papaya (FA)
1% Pie Crust (TPA)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/6zzB
MIX AT 80VG/20PG
STEEP TIME: 2 WEEKS WITH CONSTANT SHAKE

I TESTED THIS MIX WITH A MECH MOD AND THE NOTES ARE PRETTY CLEAR. THE PAPAYA IS A VERY STRONG FLAVOR, I DON'T RECOMMEND TO GO ANY HIGHER ON IT OR YOU WILL OVERWHELM THE CHEESECAKE. IF YOU ARE TOO SENSITIVE YOU CAN LOW THE PAPAYA TO 1.5 WHICH IS WHAT I'M GOING TO TRY IN MY NEXT BATCH. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR COMMENTS. I WILL TRULY APPRECIATED.

GeneralPILK

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds delicious, the cheesecake will probably become more prominent by week 4. At least thats what happened with my black cherry cheesecake recipe that also uses Cap NY cheesecake.

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds delicious, the cheesecake will probably become more prominent by week 4. At least thats what happened with my black cherry cheesecake recipe that also uses Cap NY cheesecake.
You are right, that's what I'm waiting for. Thank you for sharing!

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a lot of cheesecake for these ratios, I would add 0.25-0.5% ethyl moltol, might give a cleaner cheesecake flavor.
I know, at the 2nd week I haven't feel it as much, just yet. Sounds like a good idea. Something should make it shine sooner than that. Thank you for sharing...

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think you need to add here some sweet or whipped cream
Sound like a good idea also. I know is missing that milky creamy tone. The Papaya is a bit overwhelmed at this ratio. Thank you for sharing...

VU Sponsors